Chapter 6 (Part 3)

Chapter 6 (Part 3)
Painful Memories and Training!

(Y/N PoV)

"Tyrant Lancer!" I yelled as I charged forward and shot a Kamehameha-like beam.

"Damn, I pretty much destroyed half of the jungle only because of the moves I tried out." I said to myself, as I looked around.

There were trees that were cut in half because of the KI-Blade that I tried out. It was just like Goku Black's but instead of pink, it was black.

There was a giant crater on the other side of the jungle.

What caused it?

Just a little trick.

You see, whenever I use my Fast Bomb I concentrate my KI on a certain area, let it bubble up and with a snap of fingers let it blow up.

I thought, 'What will happen if I combine it with the Super Saiyan transformation.'.

And oh boi.

The Super Saiyan transformation concentrates KI around you so I came up with the idea that while I transform, I let the KI spiral out of control and let it explode.

Of course, it damages me too, but the effects are great.

'Definitely using it while I'm fighting many amounts of enemies.' I thought.

'What should I try out next?'

Suddenly my head started hurting.

'God.'

'Finally! Alright. I have good news and bad news' I heard the voice of God say.

'Alright. Let's go with bad news first.'

'I can't revive your sister in any flesh form.'

'That's a weird way to say it.' I said.

'I can't give her a body.' said God, annoyed.

'But?' I raised my eyebrow.

'I can transfer her soul to your mindscape! Imagine it to be like Kurama in Naruto.' she explained.

'Well, this is better than nothing I suppose. But I'm curious to why you can't revive her with a body in the real world.' I said.

God got a bit nervous.

'You see...while I was talking to you, higher ups decided to make a rule about reviving people. The rule is, that no God can revive a mortal and give him a body. No matter if it's the same world or any other world.' she explained to me.

'And I got lucky, I guess?'

'Yep! They decided, that they gonna let you live and lead a new life. The thing is when you die, you will become a god no matter what you say.' she said.

'Isn't that cool?' I asked.

'Well, you kinda sit all day and only watch the mortals from afar. Of course you can interfere with their lives, but you need to follow the rules. Like not killing anyone by your hand, although you can mess around with the weather to do a few things.' I understood.

'Alright. Is there something else?' I asked.

'Not really, no.'

'Good. God Stop.' I shook my head.

"Alright! Time to find some intelligent life forms, at least I hope there are some here." I said to myself.

I flew around, saw mostly only jungles and wildlife.