Chapter 19

Chapter 19
Fight With Ginyu!

(Y/N PoV)

I immediately threw a right hook, which he surprisingly stopped, with slight wincing.

"Not bad." he said.

"Oh I'm just starting." I said and proceeded to knee him in the stomach.

He stumbled back, but quickly got his composure back.

"Haah!" He threw a kick, that I blocked and threw him across the small island.

"Aah!" Gohan cried in pain, hitting the wall right beside me.

"See I told I'm- oh fuck." Jeice gulped, seeing my glare.

I flew towards him and started to repeatedly punch him in the stomach, finishing it with a kick in the dick.

*crying in pain noises with an australian accent*

Ginyu finally got out of the water, holding his leg in pain.

"I think you gave me a muscle cramp." he said, still holding his leg.

"Eh, you deserved it."

"Uh cap'n, yer here!" Jeice yelled, pointing at Goku, who's in Ginyu's body.

"The devil are you- Oh. Well, look what the space cat dragged in." Ginyu smirked.

"Hey guys."

"D-Dad?" Gohan asked, worry visible on her face.

"I'm surprised, that you're actually still alive. After all you have a hole in the chest. So, how's the wound treating you?" noted Ginyu.

"This is easily the second worst hole I had in my chest, it's going to take at least million mommy kisses to make it better." Goku replied, with the regular idiotic word choosing.

Krillin, who just appeared out of nowhere, grabbed Gohan's shoulder.

"Gohan! We may have our chance now. He may look like your father, but in reality-"

"AAAGH!" she immediately charged at Ginyu, who and I'm saying it for the last time because it's getting tiring, took Goku's body.

"Abandoning me for a year with Piccolo! Send me off into space! And the next time I get to see you, you lost your goddamn body?! You're not even you anymore!" she screamed, while realising a flurry of punches.

"I don't know where she gets that from." Goku said outloud.

I just facepalmed at him.

'Next time I get my hands on the Dragon Balls and no one needs them, I'm gonna heal all the damages he got from hitting that goddamn rock. I mean this is absurd! And speaking of absurd...'

"Urgh! This is absurd! That monkey's power level was a league way above mine when we fought! Yet still a 6 year old is beating my own flesh and blood with ease!"

'You might want to rephrase that...'

"Haha! You don't know any of my techniques!" Goku laughed.

"What techniques?! Tell me!"

"I'm not gonna tell you how to use the Kaioken."

"The Kaio-what? URGH!" he got by Gohan, making him fly into a spaceship and bounce off of it.

"Jeice! A little help would be great, if you're finished standing there like a slack-jawed idiot!" yelled a irritated Ginyu.