Chapter 10

Chapter 10
Training With Goku!
The Saiyans Arrive!

(Y/N PoV)

I used Instant Transmission to go to Goku and it actually worked.

"The fuck? It works even in the other worlds?! That's OP AF!" I yelled.

"Who are you?" I turned around and saw King Kai.

"Ah hello, King Kai! Hope you don't mind the extra company! I want to train with Goku. Is it alright?" I asked.

"I'm fine with that. I had a space pirate, a monkey and a grasshopper as my company for the last few hundred years." he said.

"Actually I'm a cri-" King Kai cut him off with a glare.

"Oi! Ya decided to seal me into ya planet!" yelled a voice from inside the small planet.

"Shut up, Bojack!" yelled King Kai.

"(Y/N)!" I turned around and smiled.

"Hello brother. Nice to see you again." I smiled.

"Likewise! So, how's Gohan?" he asked.

"Perfect. I calmed her down and promised her that everyone will protect her." I said.

"Good. So, how about a sparring match?" he went into a stance.

"You're reading my mind." I went into a stance too.

'Please don't go overboard (N/N)-kun!' I smiled at my big sister and nodded.

Goku charged at me and we clashed.

We exchanged blows after blows and finally, I kicked Goku away to gain some distance.

"Kaioken!"

"Kaio- what?" I got punched in the face and kicked in the stomach.

I regained my balance in the air and used a trick that I learned on a other planet that I visited.

Granted, that trick is very strong, it's dangerous too as I can loose control.

(Flashback)

I landed on a deserted planet, which had few lakes, but nothing else.

No wildlife, no nothing.

Only forests, fruits and lakes.

"At least no one will cry when I obliterate this planet, because of my training." I rolled my eyes, thinking back to the last planet.

'Hey, I could try that trick what Broly did. Suppressed Oozaru Form was it?'

I tried to manipulate the rage, but it just didn't work.

'*thonking intensifies* How could I do it?' I though about it.

I sat down in the lotus position and decided to do Image Training.

I imagined Gogeta, even if I never met him and fought for a while, both of us in base forms.

I learned as I fought, just like Broly and instead of thinking, I let my strength and rage fight.

This in turn, gave me the power to adapt and overcome Gogeta's power.

He transformed into Super Saiyan and I started to struggle.

In result I stopped fighting with my strength and rage and started thinking.

This of course led to me getting absolutely bodied.

I was send down into the lake from Gogeta's kick.

'D-Damn it!'

"HAAAAAAAAHH!" I screamed and my KI started to slowly surround me.