Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Kakarot's Birth, Family Time and Flashbacks of Saiyan Princess!

(Y/N PoV)

I'm right now stealing the coordinates to Earth and Yardrat.

I decided to go to Yardrat to learn the Instant Transmission Technique.

Gine is giving birth to Goku in few hours, so I have enough time.

I already stole Earth's coordinates, because they aren't really guarded. I think it's, because of the low fighting power of the inhabitants.

Yardrat is harder to find, so that's why I hacked into a computer.

In that super high tech computer, are the information on all the known planets to Freezer.

I searched for Yardrat and now for Namek too.

Namek and Yardrat were next to eachother in a lightly guarded stage to which only warriors can access.

I went there and easily stole the two coordinates.

I went back home and ate something.

"(Y/N)! Mother is giving birth!" Raditz shouted, running into the house.

"Then what are we waiting for?" after that question, we both ran towards the hospital room of Gine.

We went into the room and saw as Bardock hugged Goku.

"So, how do we name him?" Gine asked us.

"How about (R/N)?" asked Bardock.

(R/N stands for Random Name)

The baby cried.

Raditz had then an idea.

"Then how about (R/N)?" he said.

Still, only crying as a response.

"Alright, how about Kakarot?" at my statement, the baby stopped crying and giggled.

"Kakarot it is." said Gine and hugged Kakarot.

"Come on, let's go home." said Bardock, disappointed in Kakarot's power level.

"Father, you are disappointed, aren't you?" Bardock turned to me, realizing my serious tone.

"Yes, I am. But with the right training from me and you, he will grow into a spectacular fighter." answered Bardock, with a proud voice.

"Then let's make the best fighter out of Kakarot, shall we?" we both smiled and Bardock nodded.

We went home and I waited for the right time to leave the planet.

(Timeskip 2 Years)

Goku, surprisingly, learned how to walk with two and we already started to make races.

I taught him how to meditate and speak.

Gine couldn't, because she usually was in the kitchen trying to keep up with our appetite and if not there, then with her friends trying not to get rusty.

Bardock and Raditz were usually on a mission.

I've gotten a break from the King himself, as I'm a good friend to the family.

Training Vegeta and Tarble is really something not everyone can do.

Still one thing surprised me after one of the usual training sessions with them.

(Flashback)

"Someday I will beat you, understand?!" yelled Prince Vegeta, while King Vegeta laughed.