Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The Plan, A Spar with Older Brother and Time To Go!

(Y/N PoV)

"Galick Gun!" I turned around and blocked the beam, that was going for me.

After the smoke cleared, I went to Vegeta undetected and punched him straight into the gut.

"Ugggh." Vegeta groaned as he landed on the ground.

'They have a long way to be as strong as me.' I shook my head.

I picked both Tarble and Vegeta up and walked to their rooms.

After I left them there, I went to see Princess.

"Hey, Princess. You there?" I asked.

I waited for few seconds and came in.

Looking around, I noticed that she wasn't here.

'But I'm sure that I-' I dodged a fist to my face.

'Now that was close.'

"Hey, (Y/N)." she said, coldly.

"Look, if you're still angry-" she cutted me off.

"I am angry and nothing is gonna change that." she said.

"Look-"

"You're going away for few years to find a suitable planet for us, as in me and you. So, normally I should go with you, but of course you somehow managed to convince my father to let you go alone." she said, pretty annoyed.

"What if-" I tried to say, but got cut off again. And it started to annoy me.

"What? Do you think I'm too impatient or-" I got enough of her talking.

"STOP." she looked at me in slight shock. It was the first time ever I shouted at her.

"First, both me and your parents don't want to let you get hurt and it doesn't have anything to do with your strength. Second, you're a bit impatient, irritating and acting like a bitch, but that's how you are when strangers are around you. I know that deep down, you're the cutest and sexiest girl in the galaxy and nothing is going to change." I explained to her, trying to cool her off.

'Pretty much a Tsundere, but oh well.' I chuckled.

"You really mean that?" she asked, having cute puppy eyes.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Of course I do." I answered and she immediately pounced on me, making us fall into her bed.

"(Y/N) I asked Father where you are and-" Tarble and Vegeta came into the room.

They stared at us for few seconds, uncomfortable silence present in the room.

"We're interrupting something important, aren't we? Tarble, come on, we're going." Vegeta said, dragging Tarble out of the room.

"What do you mean? And why are you dragging me out of the room? Maybe they're starting to make a pillow fight?! Pillow fight! Yes! Vegeta come on. We need to join!" Tarble said, having no clue what Vegeta means.

Tarble got dragged out by Vegeta, who didn't say a word. He only smirked at us and gave us thumbs up.

'I'm scared to look, in which position I'm with Princess.' I nonetheless looked and...

Yeah...

"How about we will start our 'Pillow Fight', eh?" she asked, the lust clearly heard in her voice.