Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Tarble! Second Heir to the Royal Family!

(Y/N PoV)

It's currently the Age 734, also two years before Goku's birth and 5 years before Planet Vegeta's Destruction.

I'm classified as a Low-Class Warrior, but I can hold my ground against Raditz and that's something for a 7 year old Saiyan. To hold ground against someone who's on the team with Vegeta and Nappa? That's surely a big achievement for a kid.

For the last two years I have learned to sense energy and hide my own. That will be useful when I'm on a planet like Yardrat, which hasn't got many strong fighters.

Not only that, I have meditated and trained too and I have a power level of around 1642 so it's really high for a Low-Class child Warrior.

I decided, that I should now focus more on techniques and not on a higher power level.

I was currently at a wasteland and made usual 25 push-ups, 25 sit-ups and plenty of juice.

I meditated for an hour and felt like I was refreshed.

I thought about an attack, that will be quick and make a decent damage.

Fast Bomb.

It will be an explosion, which is quick and makes a decent amount of damage. I will let my KI concentrate on a certain area and with a snap of fingers it will explode faster, than you can imagine.

'Alright, first step, concentrate my KI on an area.' I said to myself and concentrated my KI on a big hill.

'Then ready the KI to let it explode.'

The KI surrounded the area and started to bubble.

'And!'

*Snap*

*BOOOMM*

The whole hill exploded from the inside out and smoke started to surround it.

'I need to work on how quick my KI will concentrate on a certain area.' I noted.

"Wow!" I heard someone yell from behind me.

I saw a boy with saiyan armor and I immediately recognized him.

It was Tarble, brother of Vegeta and Second Heir of the Royal Family

"Hey, my name is Tarble. What's yours?" Tarble asked.

I bowed and answered.

"My name is (Y/N), how can I help you, prince Tarble?" I needed to bow, because if I like it or not, he's apart of the Royal Family.

"Don't be so formal please. I don't like the whole bowing and 'Prince Tarble'." he said, waving his hands.

"Oh, if you want to, then what'cha want, Tarble?" I asked, dropping my serious expression and smiled.