bonus 1k !

1000 READS!!!!;!$;$;&;&

thank you all so much for the support on this book, even though i wrote it when i was like 12 :,)

i decided to do another chapter of random fluff blurbs of koemi and noya when they're in a relationship.

if you notice the writing style is different, it's because it definitely is. it's been over a year since i wrote this, so expect big improvements !

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

** all of these are in third person pov**

Sick 

Koemi sprawls out on her bed, hand rising to rub her forehead, hoping to ease the pounding headache she has.

She sinks her head farther into her pillow, trying to escape from whatever type of sickness she has.

Koemi lays there for a few minutes before hearing her door creak open.

Not even bothering to look up, she mumbles into her pillow.

"Go away Mom, not in the mood."

"Well that's not a very nice way to treat your loving boyfriend."

Koemi perks up when she hears that the reply isn't her mother. She lifts her head from the pillow, turns around, to see none other than Nishinoya Yuu standing at the door.

He's wearing workout shorts, and a random hoodie, with his hair down and across his forehead. His warm brown eyes peek through his bangs, Koemi just barely able to see his pupils.

He's carrying what looks to be blankets, snacks, and some medicine in his hands, barely able to hold it all.

"Hi, baby." He says, to which she responds with a weak smile.

He sets down the stuff on Koemi's desk, before crawling onto her bed.

Noya lays down next to her, and wraps her up into a hug, with her face on his chest and his chin on her forehead.

"Not feeling too good?" He says.

She mumbles a "no", not wanting to move her face from his warm body.

Noya presses a few kisses to her forehead, while rubbing her back with his hand. He lowers his head to nuzzle his nose into her hair, staying there so that she feels his hot breath behind her ear.

"I got you, beautiful." is the last thing koemi hears before drifting into a deep sleep, listening to the steady breaths of her boyfriend.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Babysitting

"AHH NO, KAI DON'T TOUCH THAT!" Noya yells, as Koemi's little brother reaches for the cutting board and knife, sitting on the table.

In response, Kai giggles, before running away throughout the Kanemoto household. 

Noya hunches over, placing his hands on his knees, and taking a few deep breaths. As he watches the energetic kid sprint through the living room, Noya thinks about how no volleyball practice will ever be as draining as this. 

It had been about half an hour of constant running around, making sure Kai stayed out of trouble. 

When Koemi had asked him to babysit, this isn't what he had in mind.

He pops his head into each room, looking for the little boy, silently hoping that he hadn't done anything destructive. 

Eventually, he checks in Koemi's bedroom, to see Kai holding a little polaroid picture, sitting on the floor.