part 3 - karasuno

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Nishinoya's POV

It's been a week and I can't stop thinking about her

Every day I replay her laugh in my head. Even if it was at me, I made her laugh. I blush and smile to myself as I go back to that moment for the 3rd time today.

"Why the dopey grin?" Sugawara asks.

"You thinking about that girl again, Noya?" Tanaka adds jokingly.

"Get back to practice, you 3." Daichi reminds us.

"Yes, captain!" We say in unison.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Meanwhile...

3rd person

"Woah, this school is so pretty!" Koemi says to herself, taking in the expansive, beautiful building. She looks down at the pamphlet her guide gave to her.

Karasuno High...

Not bad.

This wasn't the first school Koemi had picked, but she was lucky enough that her mom could even afford this place. Her all-girls private school was one of the best in the area, but after Koemi's father was no longer part of their life, they couldn't afford it anymore.

With a smile on her face, she walked through the gates of Karasuno, unaware she had a good reputation with a few students there.

"Keep it going! Hustle, everyone, hustle!" Coach Ukai yells to the boys while they run laps around the gym. He gives them a break to recover and get water. While reaching for his water bottle, Hinata glances out the window and sees a familiar face.

Hinata gasps and goes closer, startling Kageyama next to him.

"Guys! It's Kanemoto Koemi, the girl who stood up for us! I'm gonna go thank her!" Hinata says while rushing out of the gym, not even letting anyone reply. The rest of the boys look at each other, confused.

Then they realize Koemi is going to have a random, enthusiastic boy running at her, so Tanaka, Noya, Kageyama, and Suga follow after him.

Koemi's POV

Aghh, this map is so confusing

I scowl as I struggle to figure out where the counselor's office is. I need to get there before she leaves so I can get my schedule.

After about a minute and a half of staring at it, I crumple up the map and throw it in my bag.

I see a vending machine, so I pull a couple of dollars out of my pocket and observe the different snacks there are.

I deserve a snack break.

As I'm thinking, I see an orange flash running towards me, waving his hands in the air. Following behind him are a few other guys, who seem to be yelling at him.

What is happening in this school?

I slightly smile to myself, as he stops in front of me.

"H...Hey!" He says, breathing heavily.

"Take a breath, Carrot Top." I say to him. He nods and takes a few deep breaths. Soon, the rest of the guys are behind him. They're wearing sleek, black uniforms with orange stripes on the side.

"I am so sorry for his behavior, running up to you like that. Please forgive him, he was just excited to see you" Says a boy with light grey hair, and hazel eyes.

"Uh...it's all good" I respond, scanning my eyes through all of the guys. Towards the end of the group, my eyes lock with one of the boys I didn't see at first.

I feel my eyes widen and face heating up. I could recognize him anywhere. The dark spiky hair with a blonde strand at the front, and adorable hazel eyes. He was wearing an orange uniform, unique from the others. The boy from the tournament...

Once I break eye contact, I zone back in and realize that all the boys are staring directly at me, some of them grinning. I raise an eyebrow and smirk.

"Could I help you guys with something?" I say as I reach down to grab my snack out of the vending machine. I look back to see them awkwardly look away, some of them smiling and rubbing the backs of their neck. Still, none of them say anything.

"So...uh...I'm gonna walk away now.." I turn around and start walking towards the hall.

Weird guys

"Wait!" I hear someone call out

I turn around to see the short red-head coming up to me.

"We just wanted to thank you!" I wasn't exactly sure what they were thanking me for, but as if he could read my thoughts, he spoke again.

"Me and my friend-"

"We aren't friends." A tall boy with dark hair and eyes cuts him off.

"Anyway, we overheard you standing up for our team against those two jerks at the game a week ago, but we didn't have a chance to thank you!"

Oh, I forgot about that.

"It's no big deal, they had it coming anyway." I lightly chuckle as I tell them. They all seemed to relax after I said that.

"We should probably get back to practice" A bald guy says.

"See you." Says the grey-haired boy.

I glance back at the libero and start blushing to find that his eyes had been on me the entire time. I give them a small wave and turn around. All of them walk back in the direction they came, except for one.

"Hey.."

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

TBC

874 words