part 13 - broken

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

3rd person

Koemi felt her heart shatter right there.

Right in the classroom, she sees a blonde girl put her hands onto Noya's face, and pull him to her lips. Her plump lips devour him, as she presses her body against his.

And the worst part is, Nishinoya does nothing to stop it.

Koemi feels her warm tears dripping down her face. She would have went and socked that girl in the face right there, but her sadness overtook her anger. She lets the door swing shut as she runs.

Koemi isn't sure where she's going, but she knows that she wants to put as much distance between her and the two people as possible.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Back in the classroom...

"What the hell, Suzuki?" Noya says as he manages to push the girl off of him.

She just giggles. "Whats wrong, Yuu-senpai?" Suzuki says in a sickeningly sweet voice. She twirls a strand of her hair between her fingers on one hand, while the other plays with the end of her skirt.

"It's Nishinoya. And whatever this little stunt you pulled just now was, I don't want it to happen again." His face and tone remains cold, hopeful this will make the girl go away.

If he's being honest, Noya couldn't think about any other girl in the same way he thought about Koemi.

Everything about her makes him want to hug her and never let go. The thought of her being with some other guy made his blood boil, and he knew that he had fallen for her.

Nishinoya wished he had the guts to tell Koemi how he feels, but he knows that a girl as good as her would never like him. Sure, they had kissed, but he knew that it was nothing serious. He told himself that he wasn't going to have feelings for someone way out of his league.

It obviously didn't work very well.

Noya zones back into the classroom to feel Suzuki snake her arms around his waist and putting her lips back on his. Nishinoya squirms out of her grasps and wipes his lips off.

The bell rings and the students come piling into the classroom. Suzuki shoots him a wink and walks out, with her hips swaying side to side. Noya rolls his eyes and sits down, preparing for another long lecture.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Before practice...

Koemi's POV

I can't believe it. I can't believe I let myself feel special. I can't believe I fell for him.

I against the wall of the boy's gym, with my chin tucked into my knees, which are pressed against my chest. I vowed that I wouldn't cry over some stupid boy.

"Don't let your crown fall, princess." is what my mom always says to me.

I'm sorry Mom, I didn't mean for it to be like this.

I always knew something like this would happen. I always knew that one day, Noya would realize I'm just an average girl and leave me for someone better.

He deserves so much more than I could give him. That blonde girl is way prettier than me, too.

I feel the sadness be replaced with rage, the anger boiling up inside me. I clench my fists and turn my head towards the bucket of volleyballs.

I go and grab one, and grip it hard enough for it to pop. I throw it in the air, and hit it powerfully over the net.

Stupid feelings! Thwack

Stupid blonde b*tch! Thwack

Stupid, adorable, funny Yuu! Thwack, Thwack, Thwack

I let out a groan of frustration as my serves get sloppier and sloppier.

"Woah, chill out Koemi, what are you doing?"

I wasn't in the mood for visitors just yet, so I turn around and throw the ball directly at the persons head.

I hear the satisfying thunk as it hits Tanaka right on the forehead.

"Okay, um, rude" He says, slightly laughing. "Not in a good mood?"

My glare gives him an answer without me even needed to say anything.

"What's wrong, seriously? I'm on net duty today, the rest of the team won't be here for at least another 15 minutes"

Despite being a huge idiot, Tanaka was one of the sweetest people I have ever met. When I first moved here, him and Yu-...Him and Nishinoya helped me fit right in, and I couldn't ask for a more exciting and trustworthy friend.

So I told him. I told him all about Nishinoya and I's moments, my growing feelings for him, and of course, the girl I saw him with earlier.

He doesn't do anything, except nod when I look over and check to make sure he's still following.

"And yeah, that's pretty much it."

I look over, and as soon as my eyes meet his, he starts yelling and waving his arms around like crazy.

"YOU AND HIM ARE GOING TO BE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE"

Smack!

Tanaka puts his hand to the back of his head, rubbing the spot I just slapped.

"YOU SHITHEAD, WERE YOU LISTENING TO ANYTHING I SAID?"

"OF COURSE I WAS!"

"THEN WHY WOULD YOU BE HAPPY?"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME EXPLAIN?"

"WHY ARE WE YELLING??"

"I DON'T KNOW"

We both sigh and calm down, slightly giggling at how loud we had gotten.

"Listen, you won't understand right now, but let's talk tonight. Ukai's restaraunt after practice?"

I agree, and we walk over to the closet to set up the net.

After practice...

That was horrible, ignoring Yuu that entire time. What made me mad was that he was acting as if nothing happened, as if things were normal. Of course he wanted to keep him and Miss Spray Tan a secret.

As soon as practice is over, I jog out the doors, on my way to Ukai's store.

I'm dying to know what Tanaka has to say.

After about 5 minutes of sitting there alone, I hear the door open.

The person who walks through the door is not who I was expecting.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

TBC

1008 words
a/n: i am sooooOooO sorry for not updating. i just got a job, school has been crazy, and i've just had a writers block overall. but after rewatching the entire first season of haikyuu, im inspired and writing like crazy.

i plan on finishing up this story in 2-3 chapters, so stay tuned!