part 8 - feelings

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Koemi's POV

7 am

Ugh, remind me why I play volleyball games this early in the morning?

I force myself out of my warm bed and start packing stuff into my volleyball bag. As I walk by my mirror, I noticed I'm still wearing Noya's hoodie from last night. I blush just thinking about the other night.

God, how does he affect me this much?

I take off the hoodie and change into my uniform. It feels rough against my skin compared to his hoodie. I finish packing my stuff, and right before I step out the door, I glance around my room to make sure I'm not forgetting anything. I see Nishinoya's hoodie.

Eh, why not?

I throw it in my bag and race out the door. Maybe his jacket can be my good luck charm.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

At the gym...

I walk in with my team, checking out our competition. I recognize their team colors, and I remember that they're a tough team to beat. My old team and I barely beat them last year.

I glance around at my captain, Michimiya, and the rest of the team. They share worried glances with eachother, noticing the other team's skill.

"Hey girls, we got this, yeah?" I say, catching their attention. I see some of them smile, and some of them lighten up.

"You're right, Koemi!" Michimiya says, pumping her fist into the air. "Let's stay positive!"

Everyone seems to perk up during warm-ups, and before I know it, the game has begun.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

After the game...

I got some nice receives here and there, but we ended up losing in the last set, giving the other team the win. I couldn't help but feel as if I let my team down. I put on Noya's hoodie, and the smell of it alone helps cheer me up.

"That's alright girls, we did the best we could." Our captain says with a sad smile. Her eyes start to water and soon enough, everyone is bawling. I shed a few tears, but decided to escape before I started sobbing.

Damn it, damn it! I totally could have done better! I mentally scold myself. Maybe if I hurry, I can catch the boys's game!*

I pick up my pace and start lightly jogging towards the boy's gym. I run by a gift shop that's in the venue, and something in the window catches my eye.

I see this set of two bracelets, neatly set on a display case

Huh, Noya would totally love the black one!

I check my phone to see the time, and quickly go into the store.

I pick up the two bracelets and bring them to the register, being greeted by the worker.

"Just these two, please." I say, pulling out some spare money I keep in my sports bag.

As I hand her the money, she glances up and sees the Karasuno Boys Volleyball lettering on Yuu's jacket .

"You getting these for you and your boyfriend?" The worker questions, raising an eyebrow and smiling.

"A-ah well, uh, so um, it's not really-"

She laughs lightly. "Oh, I get it. Well, confess now before someone else does."

After I exit the store, her words are still replaying in my mind.

Oh shit. I have feelings for Nishinoya Yuu

TBC

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

558 words

a/n - ok guys, i'm sorry for skipping the game scene, i just don't play volleyball so it would have been crap LOL. also, i'm sorry if you wanted koemi to play more for karasuno, but it's important to the storyline that she doesn't have a volleyball season so other things can happen ;) okk, cya in the next chapter!