part 2 - confrontation

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Koemi's POV

"I wouldn't say that if I were you." I say. They didn't seem to know I was there, judging by the expressions on their faces.

"And why do we care?" Says the taller of the two in a condescending tone.

"Yeah, what're you gonna do about it?" adds the other guy.

"Lucky for you, nothing." I reply. "But next time you want to trash talk a team, maybe try one that didn't just beat you 2 sets to none." I shrug and walk away.

I glance back, and still see their mouths open in shock.

3rd person

"Who- who was that?" The shorter guy asks.

"Kanemoto Koemi, she's a crazy good libero on Horikoshi's team."

"Well, she doesn't have a great attitude!" The other one says, as they walk away.

"Hey, Kageyama, did you hear her?" Hinata says, practically falling on top of him.

"Of course I did, dumbass, I was listening too." Kageyama says.

Hinata is practically glowing with pride. "That cool libero girl stood up for us!! We gotta go tell everyone!" Hinata sprints out of the bathroom and outside to the bus. Kageyama sighs, and runs after him.

At the Karasuno boys' bus...

"Guys! Guys! Guess what!" Hinata says to the team as soon as he gets on the bus, out of breath.

"Are you alright, Hinata?" Suga asks.

"I'm better than alright! Remember that pretty girl Nishinoya asked about?"

Noya perks up after hearing his name and a few of them nod their heads.

"She just defended us when these 2 guys were trash talking us!"

"Wow, she did that?" Yamaguchi asks. Noya zones out and thinks to himself.

She... defended our team? Even though she doesn't even know us?

He looks out the window at the other teams to try to find her. He doesn't realize but he has a big smile on his face, and his cheeks are slightly red.

Noya tunes back in, and joins the conversation. Tanaka glances over at him, and raises his eyebrows, knowing that nobody else on the team knew about his encounter with her.

Hinata finishes talking about the beautiful mystery girl that caught Nishinoya's eye.

"They said she was Kanemoto Koemi," Kageyama said.

"Woah, that's so badass!" Tanaka raves. Noya gets lost in his thoughts again.

So your name is Kanemoto Koemi, mystery girl.

I hope I get to see you again...

TBC

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

416 words

a/n - sorry for the short chaper D: the next one is good i promise