part 9 - text

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

I put the bracelets in my bag and jog over to the boy's court, not wanting to miss their game.

I see them, and it's about half way into the first set, with Karasuno in the lead. I waved to Coach Ukai, Takeda, and Kiyoko, who were sitting on the team bench.

I go and sit in the stands, getting a front row seat.

When Karasuno gets the match point, ending the first set, I cheer so loud I think I made everyone in a 5 mile radius deaf.

After I stop screaming, I hear two girls whispering.

"Ugh, why is that girl so loud?"

"I don't know, she's probably just trying to get laid by someone on the team!"

I turn around and give them both a death glare.

"Is there a problem?" I snap.

They both stop whispering and go quiet.

"N-no.." One of the girl stutters. I look to the other one, and she flinches a bit.

"N-nothing at all" she says.

I give them a smug smile

"Yeah, I didn't think so." I say as I turn around, still pissed at their attitudes.

I look down at Noya, who looks back at me. He smiles, but I'm too mad to even smile back.

He sticks his tongue out and crosses his eyes, making me giggle. He smiles triumphantly, and turns back to talk with the team.

"Hey, do you know Nishinoya?" I hear someone say. I look over to see a woman with short blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Oh yeah, I'm friends with everyone on the team." I replied, still focused on the game.

"So you know Tanaka?" I thought it was kind of a weird question, but I still respond.

"He's an idiot most of the time, but that's what makes him the best kind of person to be around. He's still a dumbass though." I say.

She starts laughing, and introduces herself.

"I'm Tanaka Saeko, his older sister. I couldn't have said it better myself." We chatted for a little bit before the second set started. She reminded me a lot of Tanaka.

"By the way, I love how you handled those sh*t-talking girls earlier. You got moxie, kid"

I smile. "Thank you, thank you," I say, as I bow to an imaginary audience.

She laughs. We decided to focus on the game, since the second set was starting.

3rd person

Saeko and Koemi are by far the loudest ones in the gym. They make sure the team can hear, with zero cares as to who's around you.

Saeko looks over at Koemi during the game, to see her almost falling out of her chair, because she's so absorbed in the game. Every time Karasuno gets a point, she makes sure to cheer loud, so everyone can hear her.

She cheered especially loud for a certain libero, and Saeko noticed.

Saeko pulls out her phone and starts writing a text message

Nishinoya 🏐

She's a keeper, don't mess this up.

Delivered 6:47 pm

TBC

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

501 words

a/n - ok guys the next chapter gets good, i promise. stay tuned for that ;)