part 11 - bracelets

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

"I have something for you."

I take Noya's hand and lead him out of the gym and around the corner of the building.

When I turn around to face him again, he looks very nervous. His ears are red and he wears a nervous smile on his face.

"U-uh, Koemi, what's happening?" He asks me

"I'm about to murder you, duh."

I earn a small chuckle from him, easing both mine and his nerves.

"So, on my way to your game today, I saw these, and I don't know...I thought they were cool and stuff..." I trail off as I grab the bracelets out of my pocket.

I hand him the black one out of the two, and imminently turn away, scared of his reaction.

Ugh, he probably thinks I'm so lame, I knew this was a bad idea, I should have never-

My thoughts are interrupted by a pair of arms rapping around my body and lifting me off the ground.

My legs instinctively wrap around Noya's waist as he readjusts his grip. I stay in the air, against his body, in a comfortable silence.

I've never felt more safe or secure as I do in this moment. I feel as though nothing can hurt me with him by my side.

Eventually, he puts me down with a light giggle.

"You're so cute, I love the bracelets"

Is he trying to give me a heart attack? One more compliment and I think I might go into cardiac arrest

"Heeeh, thank yoUu"

Ah fuck that sounded weird as hell

I crane my head up to look at the bright stars, which look beautiful against the midnight sky.

3rd person

While Koemi sits and stares at the constellations above her, Nishinoya is captivated by something else.

Her.

He never knew that it was possible for her to become any prettier, but as he stares at her with the soft light of the moon shining down on her gorgeous face, he realizes how perfect she is.

"Hey, Koemi?"

"What's up?"

I like you Nishinoya plays in his head.

" I li....I think it's getting late. Let's head home, yeah? We can text the team that we left."

Koemi hums in agreement, and starts walking towards the entrance.

"Hurry up, slow poke" She says with a laugh, as Noya hurries to catch up with her.

Once he does, he intertwines his fingers with hers, leaving a small blush on Koemi's cheeks.

They walk out of the school gates together, hand in hand, not realizing how much they actually adore each other.

TBC

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

477 words

a/n - sorry it took so long to update, school has been hella crazy. the next few chapters i have planned features savage koemi >:) get ready. make sure to vote and comment if you like this story so far!! cya <333