Challenge Twenty Six:

Song: "Tip Toes" by Jayme Dee

"Hey boy you got me on my tip toes

Don't stop kiss me and away we'll go

Ooh whoa oh ooah oh

Can't shake it, so elevated

Take me any way the wind blows

Don't stop love the way you make me float

Right up off my tip toes."

"Would you like to stay a little longer?" Mikoto asked with a smile, as if she sensed the change between you and Sasuke.

You looked at Sasuke hesitantly and he nodded at you. "Yes, thank you." You replied softly.

"Since when have you been shy, idiot?" He questioned, rolling his eyes.

"Roll your eyes too much and they'll get stuck." You retorted with a laugh. "Wouldn't want that to happen!"

"That isn't true." Sasuke replied.

"Is too." You stated.

"Is not." He responded.

"Is too!" You pressed.

"Is not!" He retorted.

"Fine, I was joking!" You exclaimed. Sasuke had such a smug look on his face that you smacked him.

"Ouch y/n." He stated faking pain.

"Oh don't lie to your girlfriend, Sasuke." Mikoto stated from her place at the other side of the dining table. Fugaku was on another business trip so it was just you three.

"I'm not his girlfriend." You said awkwardly.

"Sorry! I just assumed since you and Naruto had..." She trailed off.

"It's fine." You responded.

"Speaking of that, y/n, will you go on a date with me after school on Wednesday?" Sasuke asked seriously. Today was Saturday so you had a while before the hypothetical date.

"Sure. We can just go straight after school if that works for you." You replied. He looked shocked. Apparently he hadn't expected you to say yes. "Losing your nerve, Uchiha?" You asked in a teasing tone.

"Oh shut up. And yes we can just go straight after school since we have the same last class." He responded as you laughed.

*Timeskip To The Wednesday Date*

As soon as the bell rang, Sasuke grabbed your hand and dragged you to the door. "Hold up! Wait for a sec! Sasuke. Sasuke!" You exclaimed as you were pulled down the hallway.

You locked eyes with Naruto on your way out. He gave you a sad smile, obviously not surprised. He knew that would happen? The other occupants of the hallway gasped and tapped away at their phones. You sighed, this was going to be all the rage on social media in like a hour.

You got into Sasuke's emo car and buckled your seatbelt. "So where are we going, Mr. Uchiha?" You asked, looking over to the boy in the driver's seat.

"It's a secret, Miss l/n." He replied with a smirk.

"Fine..." You whined. The car windows were fogged up from the cold and you absentmindedly traced swirly patterns. The you drew a chibi that looked a bit like Sasuke.

"We're here." Sasuke stated, stopping the car in a large parking lot.

You grinned and hugged him. "Fuck yeah the aquarium!" You exclaimed in an excited voice. "I want to see the fish and the mammals and maybe get some food, since I'm sort of hungry. It's been ages since I last went to the aquarium. I must have only been six or seven when I first came though. I think the last time I came here was when I was twelve or thirteen. I'm not sure... But I seriously fucking love coming to the aquarium." You rambled, eyes glossing over.

"You're such a dork." He responded.

"But I'm your dork." You protested. Sasuke rolled his eyes but had a small smile on his pale face. Sasuke payed despite your protests and you walked inside.

"Ooh look Sasuke they have penguins!" You gasped in excitement. "It's like they're wearing little tuxedos!" You added, smiling at the birds in the water.

"They're pretty suave for birds." He acknowledged.

"I love penguins, they're so cute." You murmured, watching as a worker fed a penguin a piece of fish. The penguins crowed around the worker, begging for fish.

You spent at least twenty minutes looking at the penguins and snapping pictures of them using your phone. After that you walked around looking at the fish and plants.

You turned to look at Sasuke who was staring at you, he whipped his head away, a blush on his face. Cute. Wait, since when had he been 'cute'?

You shook yourself out of your thoughts and walked towards him. "Ready to move on?" He questioned.

"Yeah, let's go the gift shop!" You said excitedly. You grabbed Sasuke's hand and walked to the gift shop. Everything was always over priced but you usually bought something anyways. You looked at the penguin stuffed animals. "Twenty dollars? It's worth it." You muttered, holding the fluffy animal.

"Hello how may I help you today?" The cashier asked.

"I'd like to buy this please." You replied.

The cashier scanned the tag and typed a few things before responding, "That'll be twenty dollars and seventeen cents." You were about to hand over your credit card but a hand extended before you could get it.

"It's on me." Sasuke stated. The cashier swiped his card before handing him the penguin and his credit card.

"You two are such a cute couple." The cashier said with a smile.

"Thanks." Sasuke replied before you could protest. He handed you the penguin. "Here you go, idiot." He added.

"Thanks..." You mumbled, hugging the penguin. As Sasuke drove you home, you asked, "Wait why'd you say that we were a couple?"

"You just remembered that now? Well it's just easier to say that we're a couple versus protesting." He responded. You nodded. "Here we are." He added.

"Thanks, it was a lot of fun." Before you could lose your nerve, you kissed him on the cheek and ran up to your door.

You didn't see Sasuke swearing, blushing, and holding his cheek.

Aww end of this chapter! This story is coming to a close and I'm sad/relieved. This is my longest story yet, and I think that it's my favorite.

~ Jess

Remember: I love you guys, so remember to love yourself <3