Challenge Thirteen:

Song: "Everything Is Awesome" by Tegan & Sara

"Everything is awesome

Everything is cool when you're part of a team

Everything is awesome when we're living our dream."

"y/n, you have to look at this." Naruto said breathlessly.

"What is it?" You asked curiously. Naruto held up his phone and clicked on a YouTube video. It was called, 'FIGHT! Awesome Judo Match! Watch Now!'

The video had been uploaded thirty minutes ago and it already had over a million views. It was of you fighting Ino and Sakura. It was filmed on a phone so it wasn't the best quality, but you could still see everything clearly.

Everyone in the comments was freaking out.

One comment read, "y/n is a prodigy, she goes to my gym and she get's one on one training with a previous child prodigy." That comment had three hundred and forty seven likes.

Another one said, "Those two assholes deserved it, did you hear what they were saying to her in the beginning of the video?" This had two hundred and three likes.

One of the most replied to comments read, "She's hot, I would tap that." Most of the comments under that one said, "Eww gross!" or "Dude, she has a boyfriend, back off."

One read, "Woah she's hardcore!" This had the most likes so far, with five hundred and seventy four likes.

Another said, "Have you guys seen it yet? There's a y/n fan page: http://www.beatthosebitches.tumblr.com" This had a hundred and fifty six likes.

You were speechless. "I... have a fan page?" You asked quietly. "Oh my fucking god I have a fan page!" You exclaimed, jumping around in excitement.

"Hn." Sasuke replied.

"y/n, that was awesome." Naruto responded, picking you up, and spinning you around. He eventually put you down and you gave him a hug. He pecked you on the lips and you smiled, despite the blush on your face. Naruto's phone rang and he said a few words before hanging up. "Sorry y/n, but I have to go home. Love you, bye." He said, before heading off.

You turned to head home, but Sasuke grabbed your wrist. "I'll take you home. It's late and it's getting dark." He stated. You nodded and tried to get out of his grasp but he held on tightly. "Tch, don't go running away." Sasuke said, releasing you.

You got into his car and drove back in silence, with you occasionally fiddling with the radio.

He dropped you off at your house, and you said, "Thanks Sasuke, I appreciate it."

"You're welcome." He replied with a half-smile. That's when you knew for sure, that he had changed for the better.

Cute cliche ending because this story has far too much angst in it xD Hope you guys enjoyed! I honestly didn't know what song to use lol sorry guys.

~ Jess <3