Challenge Nine:

Song: "Never Surrender" by Skillet

"Do you know what it's like,

To wanna surrender?

I don't wanna feel like this tomorrow.

I don't wanna live like this today.

Make me feel better,

I wanna feel better.

Stay with me here now and never surrender."

When you got home from dinner with Naruto's family, you saw someone sitting on your porch. "Sasuke? What are you doing here? It's so cold! How long were you here?" You exclaimed, herding him inside.

"We needed to talk." He said simply.

"That's no excuse for turning yourself into a ice cube! That's so illogical! You know what? Whatever. Would you like some coffee or tea?" You questioned.

"Coffee is fine." Sasuke replied, sitting by the heater. You frowned at him before making the coffee.

Once both of you had a cup of coffee were seated on the plush couch, you asked, "So what were you going to tell me?"

"I never told you this, but I have a brother and he's twenty. So four years older than me. His name is Itachi. He was studying at Akatsuki college." Sasuke stated.

"Was in college? Did he drop out?" You asked.

"Recently he was in an accident... Two days ago, some guy was drunk and the road was icy and they crashed into Itachi! He's in a mother fucking coma! Itachi was simply walking down the road and got hit by a fucking car! The doctors don't know if he'll ever wake up! And the worst thing is that the guy who did it only got three months in jail! That little bitch! Three little shitty months! Itachi didn't deserve any of this..." Sasuke started out yelling, and by the end of his rant he was crying.

You got up out of your chair and instantly gave him a hug. "It's alright Sasuke, it's alright." You murmured, petting his hair. You stayed like this for around half and hour before Sasuke backed away and wiped his eyes. It was strange to see Sasuke with red, puffy eyes, showing all the emotions that he's always held back.

"Thank you for listening to me." Sasuke stated.

"No Sasuke, thank you for trusting me." You replied. You had gotten far from when you and Sasuke were practically enemies.

And that thought was a bitter sweet one.

I bet you thought Sasuke was jealous but no, poor little Sasuke had brother problems :C Anyways this was mainly character development but I hope you enjoyed anyways. I like the super un-artsy title xD Anyways I'm so incredibly excited for Christmas!!! I feel like this chapter was a little cliche but sometimes a little bit of cliche-ness is alright, as long as it adds to the story. My heart literally almost broke when I wrote this. Aww poor little Sasuke, it's alright :/ ANGST!

~ Jess <3

Btw thanks for all the great plot ideas given to me by various people!

THREE MOTHER FUCKING CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY HELL YEAH!