Epilogue

• Dedicated to All My Readers ❤

Song: "Endlessly" by The Cab 

"Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me. 

But I will love you endlessly.

Wings aren't what you need.

You need me."

*Many Years Later*

        "Come here Kazumi. The babysitters will be here soon!" You exclaimed, ushering your son into pants and a shirt.

        "Is it Gaara and Uncle Itachi?" Kazumi asked cutely. He was adorable, looking like Sasuke but acting more like you. His personality corresponded well with his name. Single blessing, since he was Sasuke and your single blessing.

        "Yep!" You chirped, smiling at your tiny son, he was just such a lovely child. You wondered how he came from Sasuke since he was so incredibly emo. 

        Anyways, Itachi turned out to be gay and Gaara was bisexual. You were incredibly happy that Gaara found someone who truly loved him. They were one of the best couples you knew, they just clicked perfectly.

        The doorbell rang and Sasuke got up from his position on the couch to open the door. "Hello again brother." Itachi greeted. Sasuke nodded in response, a tiny smile on his face.

        Sasuke grabbed his wallet as you put on your shoes. Your slid your hand into his, letting it rest there comfortably. "You know where everything is, text or call me if you need anything." You told Itachi and Gaara cheerfully. 

        Sasuke took you out for a romantic dinner. And when he kissed you, you fell in love with him all over again.

*Meanwhile With Itachi, Gaara and Kazumi*

        "When is mommy and daddy going to be back?" Kazumi asked.

        "Are." Itachi corrected. "When are mommy and daddy going to be back?" 

        Kazumi's eyes watered slightly before he burst into tears. "I want my parents!" He wailed, tears pouring down his face.

        "No! No, it's okay! Don't cry!" Itachi stated, waving his hands around and trying to comfort Kazumi who was still sobbing.

        "Do you want some ice cream Kazumi?" Gaara asked calmly. Kazumi instantly perked up and ran off to the kitchen. "You're so bad with kids, Itachi." Gaara added before starting to follow Kazumi into the kitchen. Itachi grabbed his wrist and Gaara asked, "What?" 

        Itachi pecked Gaara on the cheek, smirking at the flush on his boyfriend's face. "You know you love me." Itachi retorted.

        "I know, I know." Gaara replied before heading into the kitchen to help Kazumi before he got ice cream everywhere.

        When you and Sasuke got home, Kazumi ran up to you and hugged you tightly. You thanked Gaara and Itachi for taking care of him while you were away. The rest of the night was spend watching disney movies on the huge tv. You, Sasuke and Kazumi were on the huge L-shaped couch while Itachi and Gaara were on the smaller regular couch.

        A loving happy family was all you ever wanted. And that's what you got. The future seemed bright.

        The challenges were over. They had been over for such a long time.

Thanks to anyone who commented, voted or followed. This is dedicated to all of you. Thanks for sharing this journey with me :)

~ Jess 

Remember: I love you guys, so remember to love yourself <3