Safe Haven (Simeon)

It was dinner time, the busiest time of the day. Brother were trying to get away from their cooking shift, so you ended up cooking for all the brothers and yourself. While eating at least two complained about how long it took and at least another two of how it tasted. Beel was begging for more while he already ate all that was left, including other people's leftovers.

So you had gone to your room right after dinner. You couldn't handle them longer today. You wandered around in your room for a bit, not knowing what to do. You needed a way to calm down, but you couldn't seem to get your mind to do anything.

Sighing, you leaned back in your chair. You checked your D.D.D, besides some texts from the brothers, which you decided to ignore, there was nothing. You scrolled a bit through your contacts.

Simeon? Yes, you decided to call Simeon to see if he could hear you out for a bit.

He picked up almost immediately.

"Hey, you're calling at a rather late time, is something the matter?"

"Hey Simeon. The brothers have been pretty annoying today, could I come over to the Purgatory Hall for tonight?"

"Oh yes of course, I'll be waiting for you here!" With those words you hang up.

You quickly got some stuff you needed and left your room to leave for the Purgatory Hall.
Lucifer stopped you in the hallway.

"Where are you going at this hour?"

You really didn't feel like dealing with this so you answered: "Purgatory Hall, I'll be back tomorrow." And you left before he could protest about your choice of time.

You could be in trouble, but you didn't care. You headed for Purgatory Hall as fast as possible, it wasnt very safe to be out on the streets for a human this late in Devildom.

You turned the corner and ran into some wandering demons.

"Haha, hey there cutie. What are you doing out this late. Are you looking for some attention?" One said, grabbing your arm.

While you struggled to get your arm out of the demon's grip, a voice appeared from behind you.

"Let them go. Now." You knew that voice, but the tone was different than the normally bright vibe.

The demons let you go and you turned around to face your saviour.

"Are you okay?" It was Simeon, looking at you with a worried face. "I had a bad feeling, so I came to get you, luckily I was right on time."

"I'm- I'm fine. Just a bit scared. Thanks Simeon."

"It is my duty. Now let's go to Purgatory Hall, to safety, I can't keep you safe out here forever."

When you arrived Luke and Solomon were waiting for you two. They were very worried, but relieved that you were okay. Simeon, however, noticed that you were very tired of the day and apologized to the two that you would go to his room now.

Then he grabbed your hand and led you the way. You've been there enough times, you knew the way, but Simeon led you anyway.

Once you arrived at his room, he sat you down on the bed.

"Do you need some water?" He went to get it before you could answer.

When he came back, he took a deep breath to calm down. The vibe in the room almost immediately changed from worried to calm. It calmed you as well.

"Thank you, Simeon."

He smiled and sat on the ground before you. You know what he wanted to do. He had done it before, relieving you mental stress and pain. You gave him your hand, which he held with both of his, and he closed his eyes. While he took a deep breath, your hand started feeling warm. You were used to the feeling, but it still hits.

You saw him tense a bit by the amount of stress you had built up this day, but he took it from you, to relieve you.

Even when he was done he held your hand.
"Do you want to tell me about today?"

You told him. Every detail. He already knew, he always knows, but he listened anyway. He always did. Not in a disinterested way, but always listening.

When you were done, he sat on the bed next to you and pulled you onto his chest. The sound of his heartbeat calmed the last bit of nerves that was left in your body. No type of therapy was the same as Simeon's methods.

You looked up to him.

"Thank you, Simeon."

He smiled his gorgeous smile and you couldn't keep yourself from quickly brushing your lips against his. His eyes widened in shock, but he quickly adapted, going back to smiling.

"Does that help you relax, darling?"

You blushed instantly, but he just kept smiling, he always did. His hand cupped your face, his thumb following the line of your cheek bone and bottom lip.

He moved in and softly pressed his lips against yours. It was ever so soft and even sweeter. He was moving in a way to comfort you and not get the pleasure for himself. Softly leading, softly holding his hands against your cheek, softly pulling you close.

Everything was ever so soft and just as comforting. It's like he was pulling your built up emotions out of you, more than he could normally. It was ever so soft, but maybe more intense than anything could be.

He pulled back and sweetly wiped the tears of your cheek.

"It's okay now. You can calm down. I'm here. I will be here, always."

You sniffed.
"Thank you, Simeon."

~AN~

Heyyy, I'm late today but it's fine, I'm proud of this one. I  have a very wholesome Luke story planned before the smut begins, so be ready.

See you guys soon!

~Boo~