Payment (Mammon) **

"You stay here until you finished that project" Lucifer ordered.
You forgot all about this project, because you had been up partying with Asmo and Mammon all night. Lucifer caught you guys and now you had to do all the work for the project in one afternoon. Mammon, however, had to clean all the halls in the school and that school is big.

You sighed, but nodded and sat down. As you started your work, Lucifer just left the room. Like that you worked in silence for some time.

After a while you heard some noise on the halls. It was more often that random demons ran through the hallways, so you didn't really pay attention to it until the door of the classroom you were in slammed open.

In ran a heavy breathing Mammon. He slammed the door closed and ran towards you. With wide eyes he said: "Lucifer. Hide."

You immediately shoved your chair back and pushed him under the desk. Your desk was a closed one, there was only an opening where you sat, so Mammon couldn't be seen easily for as long as you didn't move.

You went back to work like nothing happened, ignoring the shivering demon beneath your desk.
Lucifer slammed the door open.

"Mammon. Is he here. Have you seen him."

You looked up. "Hmm? Why, is he ditching his work?"

"None of your concern."

You looked back at your project while you answered Lucifer. "I heard someone run past. Could've been him or someone else, I don't know. I haven't seen him at least. Now, if you would be so kind to leave me so I can finish this damned project."

Lucifer didn't say a word before he left the room to search for the lost demon.

You felt Mammon push your chair to get out of the cramped space. You softly kicked him.

"Ouch, what did ya do that for?"

"You fool. If this would've gone wrong both you and me would've been dead by now." You shoved your chair back just enough to look at him. "You gotta pay me back somehow."

He pouted. "What do you want. I don't have any Grimm, ya know."

You kicked him again. Then you shoved your chair back. "Stay there until you figure something out then."

You casually went back to work, completely ignoring the pleads of the pathetic demon under your desk.

You were almost done, still ignoring Mammon who was pushing at your chair. He grabbed your leg and tried to pull you off the chair, but failed horribly. Instead of falling off the chair, you casually gave him another kick.

He cursed. Then he was silent. Then his hands were on your knees. You didn't pay mind until he started to move them further up.

"What do you think you're-"

"Shut up. I'm paying you back so I can leave this cramped space."

His hands moved further, you didn't stop him. He unzipped your pants, easier than you thought he was capable of.

His hands explored inside, while his mouth was tasting every last bit of you.
You arched your back to the sudden spike of pleasure, biting your lip. You didn't want to make sound, what if someone would come in and see you like this?

That oh so terrifying thought turned you on and Mammon noticed. He chuckled.

"So this is watcha like hmm, little lamb?" Together with those words he thrusted his fingers a little deeper. You couldn't hold back the moan and cursed at him under your breath.

Your pen had made stains on the papers that were now scattered over your desk. You moaned as Mammon added another finger.

"Not even holding back anymore? Good little lamb."

You smiled at the praise.

"Are you ready for your full payment?"

As an answer you grabbed him by his chin and roughly pulled him up into a kiss. You found your way into his mouth and explored it greedily. He broke the kiss and kissed you jaw. Then he licked along it, all the way up to your ear.

"I'll take that as a yes." He whispered.

He climbed from under the chair and pushed you over the desk. Papers and pens rolled on the ground, but you couldn't care less.

Mammon leaned over you.
"Can I be greedy with you, my dear little lamb?"

"Yes. Please." You basically begged, grinding up to him.

You heard him unbuckle his pants and then you felt his hands on your hips.

"Get ready, my lamb. I don't think you mind it a little rough."

With those words he forcefully trusted into you. You held the desk like it was saving your life. The project was long ruined, but you didn't mind. This payment was going way better than you hoped. That's exactly what you thought as you moaned his name.

"Is the payment well, my lamb?" Mammon asked, breathing heavy while thrusting into you.

You tried to form a logical sentence, but it didn't seem to work.

"Use your words, I won't know what you mean otherwise."

"Fuck! Yes, the p-payment is gr-great!" You managed to say.

"You're doing so well! Good little lamb." He cooed in your ear.

You moaned. His way of words combined with his way of moving were devilishly addicting.

"Mammon, I'm gonna-"

"Yes, little lamb. Cum for me, you did great."

You moaned loudly as you came and so did Mammon. He kissed your neck, breathing heavy. You stayed like that for a bit, riding out your high, enjoying each other's warmth.

~AN~

I hope that was good lol. I'm sorry I've been gone, I wasn't doing to well so I had to work on myself for a bit, but here we have a new chapter! I hope you enjoyed.

Yes I see you guys being simps. Last chapter is read more than the chapter giving info about this. You filthy simps like it don't ya (/lh peeps ily guys)

I hope to be able to do another chapter tomorrow or in two days!

~Boo~