Picnic And Pleasure (Beelzebub)***

Hey peeps, I'm doing this before the story so that more people read it real quick.
I've been away for a week so that's why the update is so late. I'm planning to do a double update soon if it works out to make up for it.
I hope you can still enjoy this story and expect a new story in just a few days maximum!

~Boo~
――――――――――――

"I'm so excited for the sleepover, I can't concentrate." You sighed, looking up from your books.

Solomon sat on the other side of the table. He also sighed.
"This is the tenth time you stopped reading. Please get back to work for fifteen more minutes, then you're allowed to leave."

"Those fifteen minutes are gonna feel like an entire year."

"Shut up and get go work. It will be over in the blink of an eye if you actually focus on this for a second."

"Ugh, fine." You scuffed, turning back to reading this endless looking page.
Sentence by sentence you conquered the book until Solomon told you what you wanted to hear most.

"Okay, your allowed to leave, time is up for today."

You immediately grabbed your stuff and ran out without even saying goodbye You ran straight to you room.

Beel and Belphie had invited you to a sleepover in their room. You planned out a 'small' picnic before that. Small in Beel's meaning of small. You were mainly in charge of the picnic, although the twins would also bring some things. So you went to the kitchen to prepare for the picnic.

You plundered the kitchen, leaving Mammon annoyed. He was trying to steal food to sell to Beel, but you looked at him with a look that screamed 'I dare you'. So he left again and you proceeded to fix up the last few things before you left.

You waited on the stairs in front of the House of Lamentation for the twins. After a while they came out with a smaller basket, probably also filled with food. You jumped up excitedly.

"Hey guys! Come on, we are heading to the big tree."

"I could sleep under that tree all day." Belphie said. He closed his eyes and smiled, probably imagining it.

The three of you left the House of Lamentation and started walking towards the forrest. The big tree was one in the middle of a clearing in the woods. It was great to sit under, next to or in even. In spring it would blossom, a source of life for at least ten different sorts of fruits and flowers. In fall it would turn many different shades of red, orange, brown and even purple.

You set your basket down underneath the tree and stretched.
"Do we want to eat first or do we want to take a little walk first?" You asked.

Beel's eyes averted to the baskets on the ground, obvious enough to work as an answer to your question. You chuckled and pulled out the blanket you took. Before you were done putting down the food, Beel had already started eating.

You ate, joking around with Beel, while Belphie had claimed your lap as his pillow.

"Could we do this more often? Your food is very good. Probably about as good as Barbados's." Beel said at some point.

You nodded. "Sure! I love being with you two and I love making and eating food so that's a win-win."

"If you guys don't mind though, I'm going back to the House of Lamentation. I'm really really tired and I'd like to take a nap before the sleepover." Belphie said and yawned right after.

"That's okay, take care on the way home, we will see you in a bit!" Beel answered him, mouth full.

And so Belphie left. You waved until he was out of sight. Then you took a piece of chocolate cake and gave the rest to Beel. He took it gratefully even though he already ate half of it.
Once he finished it, you started laughing.

"What." Beel asked, with an innocent face.

"There is chocolate all over your face." You laughed, wiping away some years that formed.

He wiped it away. Then he grabbed your face.

"Don't mock me. There is chocolate all over your face as well, cupcake."

You blushed at the nickname. He leaned in and softly kissed your cheek.
"There was some right there."
He kissed the corner of your mouth.
"And right there."
He actually kissed you this time.
"And right there. Aren't you messy, cupcake?"

You weren't just going to sit there. You didn't take his sugar coated words without a grain of salt, but when you pushed him back and climbed on top of him, he looked sincere. And heated. Without a words he pulled you in to a kiss. Forcefully trying to taste all of you. You liked how rough he was, how possessive, how needy.

He trailed kisses down your neck and bit all the soft spots he could find, causing you to moan in pain and pleasure.

"Cupcake." He growled.
You managed to get out a shaky 'yeah?'.
"I want to taste all of you. Please. You can back out now, but after I probably won't be able to stop."

You cupped his face in your hands.
"Taste all of me if you want to. Don't stop until you're satisfied."

He growled and flipped you to under him. He attacked your neck and lower after stripping of your shirt. At some point you start tugging at his to feels his toned muscles under your hands. To feel more of his heavy body

You started moving your hips slightly, craving stimulation but not wanting to seem desperate. However, Beel noticed.

"Desperate, cupcake? That's okay, I'll give you exactly what you want."

You whined and grinded up to him, which made him chuckle. He trailed his kisses down your stomach and lower. You threw your head back in pleasure as he started taking the liberty of tasting every part of you. You gripped his hair and called his name.

"You are tasty, cupcake. Both you and the noises you make are delicious." He said before attacking you even more intensely then before, if that was even possible.

"Fuck Beel, I'm so close."

He quickly managed to get you to your high and stretch that out until you were laying on the blanket with shaking legs.

He came up to you.
"We are not even nearly done cupcake, are you ready?"

You chuckled.
"Ready as ever."