UPDATE - READ

So dear simps, that were the smut stories.

Yes I am reporting to Jesus which one of you are reading the smuts more than all the other ones. And yes I am reporting which one of you are only reading the spicy ones. It's really funny to see you guys read my chapters within an hour of them coming out.

I'm so happy I'm done, I might write more smuts in the future, but I'm not 100% comfortable writing them. I got kinda sick of it halfway, but I keep my promises and finished them anyways.

Funny story, since this was an experiment and all, I didn't expect people to read it this much, but now I have over 1.5K reads, so thank you all.

THIS IS IMPORTANT
I don't plan on writing as much as I used to. I want to focus more on other stories I have planned. I will probably still take requests and write chapters when I feel like it, but don't expect regular updates.

I have a Jeff the Killer story planned and it's gonna be cool, so be on the look out for other stories!

I wish you all the best, don't be afraid to request stories if you want to, I am not fully gone and I will hear your calls! I will see you back in another chapter, story or world!

Greetings from your European, transgender, neopronoun using, aroacespec, baby witch, local dissapoinment and dear demon,

~Boo~

(Also go read my gay-poly story "All Boys Boarding School Scandals"!
It's a short story bout three boys who fall in love~ Including some spice fcourse ;))