Where Pure Meets Corrupted (Simeon)*****

This one is quite heavy, so be careful with reading

"That's all for today." Lucifer spoke.

You sighed in relief. You had been studying with him for three hours on end. It was useful, definitely, but so tiring.

"Thanks Lucifer, I'll see you at dinner." You said.

"Yes, goodbye." He answered, lifting up his head for only a second before returning back to his never ending work.

You packed your bag and left to go back home. You made your way through the streets, not making any haste.

You turned around a corner and heard some soft noises coming from an alleyway up ahead. You decided to check it out, maybe someone was in need of help. Slowly you made your way to the corner, as quietly as possible so you could investigate first before running into trouble.

At first you only saw a group of demons. They were lower rank demons, not nearly as powerful as the brothers. There were four of them, hovering over a figure on the ground. You couldn't hear what exactly they were doing, but you could figure out who was laying on the ground.

Curled up and twitching on the ground was Simeon. He probably had gotten ambushed by the group of demons for whatever reason, because normally he would have been able to fight them off.

You didn't know what to do. You were just a human living with some demons.

Some powerful demons.

The pacts. They would help you out if needed.

You rushed into the alleyway and stood to face the demons. You tried to make yourself look as intimidating as possible when you said: "You guys better get away from him."

"Oh." One of the demons chuckled. "And who might you be. You look weak."

"Yeah, I may look weak, but I have to be honest that I made some promises with certain demons that might change your mind about being weak."

Another demon spoke this time. "We need to get away, this is the human that made pacts with the demon brothers. Their is even a rumor about them having a pact with the Demon Prince."

The first one cursed. "We will finish this another time."

You yelled at them that they better would not try this again before you kneeled down next to Simeon.

He was curled up on his side, shivering and twitching. You had no idea what the demons did to him, but you knew you has to get him back to the Purgatory Hall.

"Hey Simeon, your safe, it's me. Can you stand?" You asked, not expecting an answer.

You lifted him up, although it wasn't easy. You steadied him against your shoulder and noticed he could sort of walk.

"There we go. Let's go home now."

His head hung in your neck as you started walking towards the Purgatory Hall. You could feel him breath heavy, but you were already happy that he was breathing. You were sure he had some bruises and they probably had hit him in the face cuz you could see that his mouth was bleeding. It wasn't too bad, so you hoped he didn't feel too much of it.

Step. Step. Step. Fall.

You cursed under your breath as you had to put Simeon down for a bit. He wasn't that heavy, but it was not easy for so long.
You shot up when you felt him pull on your shirt. He looked at you with eyes filled with anxiety.

You cursed again. He was shivering and had to get inside, now. You looked around and noticed an empty storage building across the road. Without a second thought you lifted Simeon back up and step by step made your way there.

You were breathing heavy when you put him down against the wall. You sat down next to him to catch your breath.

"How can I help you when I'm all alone? It's like, impossible." You sighed.

You felt a hand under your chin, which moved your head. Simeon looked at you, his eyes dark, filled with unreadable fire.

It hit you. You knew what he needed. You knew what kind of curse the demons put on him.

"It will help you right? At least until someone can fix it?"

Simeon slowly nodded. He hadn't said a word, probably because he was holding back a lot of feelings at once.

"Do it then. I'm not that weak, I can handle it. Just, when I say 'End it', end it at once, can you do that for me?"

He took a deep breath and nodded again.

That was enough. You stripped as quickly as you could, because you knew how much he was holding back. By the time you were done and sitting back down on your knees, Simeon had stood up.

You looked up at him and he cupped you face with his hand and roughly forced your jaw open. He spat in your mouth and you swallowed, knowing that if you would upset him, it wouldn't end well.

You could taste his blood which was weirdly exciting.

"Good little angel." It were the first words Simeon had said since you found him and honestly it might have been the best words you had heard in quite a long time.

You shifted in your position, craving more than just his eyes lingering on your body.
Simeon also looked quite done with holding back.

He signed and you stood up. He pushed you against the wall, face first. You heard some soft thuds on the ground and assumed it were his clothes.

This was confirmed as you felt his hands yank your hips towards him as he thrusted into you.

"Fuck, Simeon, please that hurts!" You yelled.

However he had no mercy under this curse and proceeded to thrust into you without losing speed. You screamed his name in pain and pleasure.

He pulled your head back against his shoulder, hand around your neck. Your eyes rolled back in pleasure. He bit your neck, so hard it probably drew some blood, but you didn't care. He licked the spot after and purred some words.

"Yes little angel. Being a good little bitch for me. Taking this curse so well."

You moaned at his words. The pain, the praising, the degrading, it all swirled into overwhelming pleasure.
You heard him breathing heavier as well.

"I'm close angel, are you going to take it all for me."

"Yes, yes, all." You managed to say between breaths and moans.

After a few more thrusts you came, together with him. Your legs were shaking and you were pretty sure you wouldn't be able to walk home, but it didn't really matter.

Simeon kissed your neck.

"You took it so well, my angel." He said before he collapsed on the ground.

You smiled and sat down next to him. Slowly but surely you put his clothes and your own back on, so you wouldn't freeze to death.

Simeon looked peaceful now, sleeping like a baby. You rested your head upon his shoulder and let yourself drift off to sleep as well.

~AN~

Okay, here we go. Took some time but here we are. Yes people, spice, spice. I'm sorry if it's rushed, cuz yeah it kinda is yee.

I hope to have the Lucifer pt2 out this week as well, so stay tuned weee.

~Boo~