The Chosen

As it turned out, Clove was right about things going wrong just when Skaikru had thought they were safe. Unbeknownst to most of the people, Jaha and Clarke had moved their people in while the Conclave took place, fearing that Octavia would lose. When Bellamy had gotten the bunker's hatch open, the grounders came in to corral all of Skaikru into the rotunda.

Clove searched the many faces that paced her, searching for any of the people she cared about. She knew that her brother and father were working on repairing something together at the last minute and that Murphy had been in charge of guarding Bellamy, which clearly hadn't gone well considering the fact that the bunker didn't stay sealed. 

"Emori," Clove sighed, grabbing onto the girl's arm. "Finally. Have you seen Murphy?" 

Emori shook her head then scanned the room. "There," Emori pointed. 

Murphy seemed to have spotted the two girls at the same time and he came rushing over, meeting Clove halfway. "Thank god," He breathed out as he pulled Clove into an embrace and held onto the back of her head. 

"Go wait with Emori so she's not alone," Clove demanded. 

"No way," Murphy refused. "I'm not leaving you." 

"I need to find my family," Clove explained. "And you need to make sure all these angry people don't throw Emori out on her ass." 

The door to the room shut and people surged towards it. "I don't think she's going anywhere now," Murphy muttered. "Emori can handle herself. I'm coming with you."

Clove sighed and agree reluctantly before the couple looked around at the people who stayed back while the others banged on the door. Since the crowd had shifted to one part of the room, it was much easier to spot Caesar entering the office with the other leaders. "Come on," She mumbled, grabbing Murphy's hand and dragging him behind her. When they got to the door, Miller stepped in front of them. "Move it." 

"No one goes in," Miller stated. "Sorry, CJ." 

"I need to talk to my dad and find out if he knows where Emilio is," Clove told him and Miller gulped. "I don't want to do it but I will kick you in the balls if I have to." 

Miller looked around and then glanced to his father, who was also guarding the door. "I need to go in with them." David Miller nodded and took his son's place when Clove, Murphy, and him went into the office. All eyes fell to them when they entered.

"Papa," Clove sighed and hugged him. "I haven't seen Emilio anywhere." 

"He must be around somewhere," Caesar frowned. "The other clans rounded up every sky person." 

"Actually," Miller cleared his throat. "I think I might know where he is." 

"Do tell," Murphy urged him. 

"We were just talking earlier and he... he was worried about Monty. He said that Monty should have been back from convincing Harper and Jasper to come to the bunker by now," Miller looked between the Clove and her father. "Emilio said he was convinced something went wrong and he didn't know what he would do if Monty didn't come back."

"Get the point, Nathaniel," Clove said as she crossed her arms. 

"I wasn't thinking... I was just focused on keeping Bellamy from opening the bunker and keeping our people alive," Miller finally sighed. "I think Emilio went to look for Monty." 

"What?!" 

"Let's not jump to conclusions," Kane interrupted. "Maybe the grounders just missed him. Why don't we check and see if any suits are missing?" Miller nodded and stepped out of the room.