Many Happy Returns

"Everyone, eyes peeled

"Everyone, eyes peeled. We're in Grounder territory," Bellamy warned.

"Everything is Grounder territory, alright? I can't keep running. We don't even know if the guy Finn killed was telling the truth," Murphy spoke trying to catch his breath.

Clove nodded, breathily heavily and she leaned over. "Yeah, I'm not the best runner."

"Keep moving," Finn demanded, pulling Murphy forward by his shirt.

"We can give them a minute," Bellamy reasoned.

Finn shook his head fervently. "No, we can't. You heard what that Grounder said: they'll outlive their usefulness."

Bellamy nodded, "I heard what he said when you had a gun to his head."

"Look, you think I wanted to do that? He would have told his people we're coming, and by the time we got there, our people would be dead. Maybe that's something you can live with, but I can't!" He exclaimed.

"Hey, you did what you think you had to do, but you are not yourself right now, and I can't be out here with another loose cannon," Bellamy's eyes scanned Murphy. 

Clove then noticed limp bodies scattered around. She nudged the person who was closest to her, which was Eugene.

"Guys," He interrupted.

Bellamy turned around. "Fall in."

"Where the hell did they come from?" Finn questioned.

"From the Ark."

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Clove whispered to herself, trying to avert her eyes from all the death. All of them inched closer to the edge of the cliff.

"It's a rough landing," Murphy pointed out, looking out to the crashed ship.

"There's nothing we can do for these people. We got to go," Bellamy urged. They all began following them until they heard a noise.

"Did you hear that?"

"Hey. Hey, someone's down there," Monroe spoke, peering over the edge.

"Please! Please, help me!"

"Mel?" Sterling questioned.

"Help me!"

Murphy glanced at the boy. "You know her?"

Sterling rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Murphy. She's my friend. We have to do something."

"Wh— is she from factory station, Sterling?" He nodded at Clove question. The girl looked up at the sky. "Shit. Goddamn it."

"What's wrong?" Murphy asked, watching as she took a step back from the cliff and her breathing became shaky.

"Not that you actually give a fuck but my family's from factory station. If she's the only one who lived..." Clove trailed off so her tears wouldn't fall. Eugene stepped toward her but she waved him off.