Pilot

"Fox!" Clove shouted, pounding her fist harshly against the metal wall between the two girls. "Fox, wake up!" Ignoring the sting she felt from the force, she continued banging against the wall, unafraid of what the guards might say. She didn't have long to live anyway.

"Gosh, Clove, calm down! I'm up," Fox groaned loudly, sliding off of her bed and padded softly to the wall and sitting down with her legs crossed.

"Good. Hey, what do you say we make use of my last few days?" Clove offered, leaning her head against the wall, the coolness of the material sending chills down her spine. "One last game of truth or truth?"

"I feel like I know everything about you at this point," Fox laughed, though it sounded forced to Clove. Clove rolled her eyes, thankful she didn't have to pretend to not be annoyed by Fox's overly sensitive antics. Truth be told, the hardest part about being stuck in the Skybox was usually having to listen to Fox. Clove thought the girl was sweet, which was good when she needed a pick me up, but usually it was just obnoxious.

"I guess we'll see," Clove responded, leaning back to lay flat on the floor. "Ask me first."

"Have you had your first kiss?"

"Are you kidding? All the questions in the universe that you could ask me and you choose that? What are we, seven years old?" Clove berated, moving so she was perpendicular with the wall and throwing her feet up against it. "Yes. Do you know Annora Monoko?" Fox hummed. "She was my sort of girlfriend before I got locked up. And I kissed Zoe Monroe once when we were like thirteen. What about you?"

"Hey! No repeat questions," Fox reprimanded, tapping against the surface between them.

"Fine," Clove groaned, turning her head to look at the door. Should be any time now. "What's your deepest darkest fear?" She questioned, hoping to keep the girl rambling long enough to embrace what was to come. Sure, Fox could be clingy and whiny, but for two years, she has been all Clove had. So when she began recalling her fear, Clove let the words fly in one ear and out the other, choosing to focus on the sound of her voice.

Fox took a deep, shaky breath when she finished. "Your turn. Have you ever let someone take the blame for something you did?"

"No," Clove answered immediately. "I'm honest to my grave... which I guess isn't too far away."

"Hey, don't talk like that, CJ," Fox spoke, her tone coated in sorrow. "You haven't been reviewed. There's still hope."

"Trust me, Fox, there's no hope for me. You know what I did," Clove reminded the soft-hearted girl. "But you know what they say, do not stand at my grave and weep. I want you to give the person who's imprisoned in this room next hell."

All of a sudden, the door opened with a bang. She figured she had miscounted the days and the guards were here to float her now. I'll miss you, you annoying bitch, she thought, giving Fox a respectful nod, despite the fact that they couldn't see each other. "Take me away boys!"

"Be quiet. Face the wall and hold out your right arm."

Clove complied, jumping when the guard grabbed her. "Hey! At least buy me dinner first."

"I said quiet!" Clove had to wonder what was stuck up his ass. After all, shouldn't she be the grumpy one in this situation? "Follow me."

When she stepped onto the walkway, her dark eyebrows furrowed. She saw all the other cells opened, the prisoners being ushered out of them. "What's happening?"

"One more word out of you and we'll be using force!"

So she followed quietly, spotting a few familiar faces as she was shoved into a ship. She took a spot in front of Monty Green and Jasper Jordan, strapping herself in, even though she was still utterly confused. "So... anybody know what's happening? My guard definitely needed to get laid, he wouldn't tell me anything!"