Demure Bitch 2

Masarap.

Iyon ang unang salita ang pumasok sa isip biya sa ginagawa nila ng binata ngayon.

"Ahhh, Jeimx!"

She moaned as she claw her nails on his back. He thrust deeper inside that made her shiver.

She even thought earlier that mayve her first time wouldn't be the best  especially because she did it a stranger and a probinciano.

But remember this...Never understimate a probinsiyano. If Cardo  is immortal, this man can send her to heaven just by entering her wet portal .

"Tangina..." He cussed. Punong-puno ng panggigigil ang pag-ulo nito.

He's insatiable. He took her over and over again. She even expected that after one round they will fall asleep and when the morning comes, one of them will woke up without the other.

But he proved her wrong.

"Kat..." He muttered under his breath.

Her cunt throbbed as he muttered her name. That sounds sexy, so arousing.

Inabot niya ang batok ng binata at hinalikan ito. He kissed her back and thrust harder.

"Jeimx...ohhh, ang s-sarap..."

Napaawang ang labi niya ng bumaba ang halik nito sa kanyang leeg. Pababa sa kanyang lantad na dibdib.

"Ahhh..." Hindi niya alam kung saan ibabaling ang ulo. The feeling is just so beyond her expectations...it's breaking her limitations.

"Ahhh, Kat." He moaned in a baritone voice.

Jeimx looked at her intently in the eye while thrusting between her. He let her feel what she haven't felt before.

The way he looked at her like she's an important treasure. He made her feel like they're in love with each other.

She won't regret giving her virginity to him. This is a night to remember.

"MALANDI!"

Isang sampal ang lumagapak sa kanyang pisngi habang walang patid ang pagtulo ng luha niya.
Lalapitan na sana sila ng nakabantay na pulis ng pinahinto niya ito. She will deal with her Mon.

"S-sorry po."

"'Yan! Yan ang napapala mo sa pagsuway sa akin. What did you get from it? Sweat? Orgasm? And what did you get from following me? Money and power!" Divina shouted.

"Pero hindi ako magiging masaya sa pera at kapangyarihan, Mommy!"

Pak!

Napahagulhol siya ng muli na naman siya nitong sinampal.

"Sige! Sampalin mo na lang ako. Saktan mo ang nag-iisang taong nandiyan at kayang magsunod-sunuran sayo! Kasi ako? Pagod na pagod na ako. I wanna give up being your daughter."

Pinahid niya ang luha at saka kinuha ang bag biya at tumayo.

"T-this maybe the last time that I'm going to visit you. Thirty years...I've waste my thirty years following the life you wanted. I'll start to follow what I want. Don't worry, I'll ask someone to send you your favourite food." Nanginig ang boses niya habang sinabi niya iyon.

Naglakad na siya palabas pero nilingon niya ang ina sa huling beses.

"Thank you for raising me but I'm thankful for myself that I didn't follow your footsteps. I am Katarina Ruez, not Divina Ruez. I'm sorry for not obeying you but I have to do it for myself and for you to realized that money is not everything." She said then she continue walking.