𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4 - 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓇𝑜𝑔𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

♢

First person pov

After me and my target left the department store, my vision and pretty much all of my other senses were a complete blur. The pain in my waist was everything I could actually feel, everything else felt numb or cold, which, when you're bleeding out to death, isn't a good sign.

I couldn't really walk properly, so at some point of our walk, the boy had to carry me on his back. It was probably a difficult task for him to do that, since I kept grunting every time he tried to walk. I settled in a considerable comfortable position after a few trials, and he could finally move in peace without being interrupted.

I had no idea of where he was taking me, but I knew for sure it wasn't a hospital. After all, even if he was a surly bastard, I'm pretty sure he wasn't stupid. Two kids showing up in a hospital, one with a bullet wound, would certainly cause a hassle that we both didn't want to deal with.

After what I think was a few minutes, I felt different movement coming from the boy. It seemed like we were going up, climbing stairs. His pace went back to normal in a few seconds, and I opened my eyes slightly when I felt him abruptly stop his walking.

I saw blurry figures in front of us at first. I blinked a few times to make my vision as focused as I could, and saw that it was two people: a really big and tall man, that even though looked like he could crush someone, wasn't really scary at all, and a pretty woman with curly hair and dark skin, who had a worried expression on her face. She changed her gaze from the boy carrying me to myself.

Their mouths moved, so that meant they were talking about something, maybe asking who the hell I was, since they seemed to know the boy already. Their conversation didn't last much, as Five started walking again, going deeper into the house we were. If I could even call that a house. The place seemed enormous just from what I could peak.

After just a bit more of walking, the boy moved again, and took me from out of his back, laying me down slowly on a soft surface. It was pretty comfortable, but I still groaned in pain from the movement of the bullet on me.

I then felt something tapping my cheek lightly, kind of annoying me which made me open my eyes. The boy was literally slapping me with the back of his hand to "wake me up".

_"Stop...stop that."-I pushed his hand away from me, furrowing my brows.

_"Great, you're awake. Thought you died on me there."-I watched as the boy got up from where he was sitting next to me, and disappeared behind a door.

That gave me some time to analyze the place I was. It was like a kid's bedroom. Light green walls with what seemed like spaceship patterns, a small wooden bookshelf at a corner filled with books and some decorative toys, a wooden desk next to it with more books, papers and toys, the bed I was had a deep blue mattress and blue pillow covers, some posters on the walls and a patterned rug on the floor. The color scheme of the room was mostly blue with light green and brown accents. It was quite cute, if I have to say.