𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 27 - 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐵𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒲𝒶𝒾𝓉 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝑀𝑒

♢

First person pov

As soon as my feet touched the ground after Five spatial jumped us, my ears got overwhelmed with many different loud noises that confused me at first. They were all mixed, and with the migraine I felt that was now stronger, I couldn't figure it out what which one was fast enough.

_"What's with all the lollygagging?"-Five asked, taking a few steps forward and taking me with him by my hand, while I only squeezed my eyes shut, trying to concentrate on something else other than the ringing in my head.

_"Five, get down!"-I heard Luther's shout very faintly, and the next thing I felt was a harsh pull on my hand, that made me duck down immediately, just to be embraced by firm arms.

I groaned and gripped on the person's arms as the noises got even louder, but this time I could tell what they were.

A violin melody, and many, many gun shots.

My eyes flew open, only to meet Five's face as he hugged me tightly while shielding us from the bullets that probably came in our direction. We were hiding in between red seats, and looking around for a second, I realized we were at the theater. The one the held Vanya's concert.

When that memory clicked on my mind, I glanced at the theater's stage, seeing what I was expecting, but much more worse.

Vanya stood there, a blinding blueish-white light surrounding her whole pale body as she played her violin with her eyes closed, ignoring completely the situation around her. It was obvious that she was using her powers, or it would be better to say, she was increasing them, storing them for something bigger that obviously wouldn't be good.

_"We left for 10 minutes! What kind of fuckery is this?!"-I shouted at the siblings that I spotted hiding between some other seats. Luther just glanced at me for a second with furrowed brows, before looking slightly to the side, at Five, who still held onto me.

_"Five, what the...I thought you bailed on us!"

_"We had an errand to run. This is not good."-The boy answered, slowly letting go of my body, looking around with a clenched jaw.

_"Not shit, Sherlock!"-I moved a bit away from him, looking at the opposite side.

_"You know these guys?!"-This time, Diego decided to ask, his head sticking out of the seats in front of us just a bit. I looked at the shooters, to recognized them as Commission agents. Of course they wouldn't leave us alone. Dammit, we were dealing with a living violin player ticking bomb already, they didn't even have to do that.

_"Yeah, I do."

_"...And?"

_"Well...we're screwed."-Five muttered out as he saw more armed agents entering the place, coming in our direction.