𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 51 - 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇/𝒮𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝓁𝒾𝒸𝓉

♧

First person pov

_"So I found a way home."-Five spoke to Luther, who was tightening his belt right outside of the bathroom we were, after we told him that we had to go somewhere, without giving any context. Well, Five was explaining it now, so I guess it was fine.

After the boy comforted me, and my sobs died down, we proceeded to continue to clean ourselves, and soon, we didn't look like mass murder survivors anymore...or the murderers. It was a bit surprising to me how Five managed to get the stains off of our clothes so easily. I even offered to try and use my ability to help, but he said he could handle it, and he did.

_"What? How?"-Luther asked, looking at us with furrowed brows. I decided to leave the talk to Five, and turned to him to help with his tie.

_"All the details are irrelevant-- Thank you darling-- but...I made a deal to get back to our timeline."

_"What about doomsday?"-Diego joined in, putting on his jacket.

_"Won't happen."

_"And the 2019 apocalypse?"

_"Everything will be back to normal. All right? Now, no more questions."-Five and I walked out of the bathroom, him fixing his collar and me fixing my skirt's waistband.

_"We gotta go. We have to find the others, right?"

_"Yeah."

_"Luther, you get Allison."

_"Okay."

_"Diego, Klaus. Y/n and I will get Vanya."-Five gave out our "roles", grabbing his blazer from the chair, and walking towards the living room.

_"Now, we meet back in the arrival alley in 77 minutes. Here."-He walked slightly to the side and grabbed the watches he earlier had arranged for us. As he offered, the brothers and I each took one, leaving the other to himself.

_"I've synchronized these watches."

_"Okay. Let's do this."-Luther agreed immediately, which made me relieved since I thought convincing him would be harder. But I cheered too soon.

_"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on. You two show up drenched in blood and expect us to believe everything's gonna go back to normal if we go home now?"-Diego said, looking at us like we were insane. I scoffed at him.

_"It wouldn't be the weirdest thing we've done."-I told him the obvious, but his opinion didn't seem to budge.

_"Elliot just got killed because of us."-I felt a shiver down my spine when Five used that fact to show how serious he was. He seemed to realize so, and reached to grab my hand, giving it a light squeeze.

_"What about Dad? What about JFK?"

_"JFK is supposed to die, Diego!"-I snapped at the man, pulling my hair out of face harshly.