𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 59 - 𝐵𝒾𝑔𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓂

♧

First person pov

Our trip to the farm took some considerable time, but when we arrived at the area, the sun was still up and we had a few more hours until it got dark, which was good. It would be better to deal with whatever we were dealing if we had great sight of our surroundings. Especially since we already had the snow problem.

Yes. Snow. When our car was getting closer to fenced area of the farm, we could already see that we definitely underestimated the situation. There was a huge, and I don't mean that adjective lightly, tornado forming above the barn, lightning striking from it, the phenomenon causing the snow storm happening, that curiously only affected that one place.

_"...I bet you're all glad that I convinced you to come, aren't ya?"-I muttered as all of us stared at the barn with shock, Vanya turning the car and slowing it down until it stopped.

When we heard the engines going silent, we all jumped out of the vehicle as quick as we could. We had no idea of what we were dealing with it, but it for sure felt like a ticking bomb. I felt a chill all the way up from my spine, not only from the growing anxiety in me, but also the extreme change in weather. Maybe I should've grabbed a coat.

_"You think whatever's going on inside is causing the front cold?"-Diego exclaimed a question, already taking a few steps forward in direction to the barn.

_"Well, the correlation is high."

_"I think the correlation is obvious, actually."-I answered to Five, sarcastically. He glanced at me for a second and rolled his eyes, making me smirk, but I soon lost the mood when a blonde woman came running out the barn, a gun in her hands that she soon pointed at us.

_"Sissy! Sissy!"-Vanya called out for her. So that was the woman she was living with. Looked very kind, approachable, even, I'd say. I'm definitely not being sarcastic about this.

_"Get back! All of you, just get the hell back!"-We all stopped walking instantly as she got even closer to us. I wouldn't say I was scared of her, but not obeying her commands in the state she was could cause even more trouble, so it was better to let Vanya handle it first.

_"Sissy! Hey, Hey! What's wrong?"-Vanya walked a bit closer, putting a hand up in her direction to try and calm her down.

_"...Carl."-She whispered, nervously, but we all heard it. That name belonged to the woman's asshole of a husband that Vanya mentioned to us before while telling her trajectory through the 60's.

_"What did he do to you?"

_"He's...He's dead."-Well, that's good news. Right?

_"Harlan tossed him aside like a rag doll, same way you sent those policemen flyin'. What did you do to him?"-Sissy looked at Vanya accusingly, worried and afraid. Normal things to feel when you're in her situation, I suppose.