𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 36 - 𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝒯𝒶𝓁𝓀

♧

First person pov

As soon as I felt Five spatial jumping, I checked to see if we were in the right place, and started walking around Elliot's apartment in search for things to treat the scratches on his neck. I completely ignored the fact that the crazy lady and an unconscious Diego were on the couch, the woman apparently cauterizing a wound on his stomach. Seemed like Five wasn't the only one to have an unfortunate encounter.

_"Oh. He isn't dead."-I heard Five speaking back at the living room, while I searched through the bathroom for a med-kit. I soon found it half open in the cabinet, some things missing from it. The lady probably grabbed stuff to use on Diego.

_"Disappointed?"

_"Oh, to see you? Always."-Just from that, I already knew the boy had his suspicions on her as well. At least I wasn't that crazy.

_"So much hostility in such a tiny package."-I entered the room again, turning to Five to see him pressing a small piece of gauze on his neck. I slapped his hand away, gaining a small glare from him.

_"You have to clean it first."-I explained my action, putting the med-kit on the table by our side. I grabbed a small bottle of liquid and damped a new piece of gauze with it.

_"What's that?"-Five whispered at me, furrowing his brows as he watched my hands.

_"Chlorhexidine. This might sting a bit."-Exactly as I said, when I touched the boy's neck with the gauze, he immediately tensed up and inhaled sharply through his teeth. I felt a bit bad, but I had to do it anyways.

_"Did you cut yourself shaving? I could teach you to shave like a big boy. Or she could."-I gave the woman a small discrete glare, that I don't think she even noticed.

_"No, I just ran into an old family friend."

_"With a friend like that, you don't even need an enemy."-I commented under my breath, loosing concentration on the small talk happening since my attention now drifted completely to Five's injury.

Five moved slightly, looking back at something, which interrupted me. I looked at the same direction as him to see my dear old friend Elliot still tied to that same dentist chair, asleep in a very uncomfortable position, or at least I assumed it was.

_"You didn't untie him?"-The boy asked the crazy lady, who looked at us a bit confused.

_"Was I supposed to?"-I rolled my eyes at her answer, and looked on the med-kit box for medical tape. I didn't find any.

_"Did you use the entire roll of tape?"-It was my turn to ask her, something completely different. This time, she didn't even answer with words, only shrugging at me. I assumed that was a "Yes", and took a deep breath.

_"Come on. I think there's some in my apartment. And you, untie him."-I motioned with my head to the door, signing to Five that he should come with me. We left the woman with the two asleep men, and I know we shouldn't "trust" her like that, but it would be dumb of her to do something while we were literally next door.