𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 20 - 𝒢𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝓊𝒻𝒻.

Warning! Blood imagery!

♢

First person pov

Five let go of my hand after he spatial jumped us back to his bedroom. He immediately started pacing around nervously, while I just watched from the corner he left me, a bit confused. I had no idea of why he brought me with him to "think", so I didn't really know what to do.

_"You noticed it too, didn't you?"-He finally spoke, stopping from his pacing right in front of me.

_"Noticed what?"

_"How Pogo said Dad did what he did to bring us back here in order to stop the apocalypse. But that doesn't make sense to you either, does it?"-He looked at me for reassurance, like he was just making sure he wasn't going crazy.

_"Yeah. You didn't make any contact with your father since you time traveled when you were 13, right?"

_"Exactly. So he shouldn't know about the apocalypse in the first place."

_"So...How did he know?"-I asked him, and Five only sighed and shook his head. He started scratching his head just like he did at the table earlier.

_"That's the question I can't answer."-The boy rushed himself to his wardrobe, and grabbed a new uniform after opening it. He really dressed himself in pajamas for nothing.

_"And how do you plan to get the answer? I mean, he's dead, right?"-I turned around so the boy could change his clothes, and just to make sure, covered my eyes with my hands.

_"I don't know. Let's go get Klaus."

_"You want him to conjure your father again? Do you think he'll be able to do it? From what I heard, it's not that easy for him."-I recalled how Klaus looked happy about me congratulating him.

_"We're not finding out about how my Dad knew about the apocalypse now. We don't have time for that. We have to stop the thing first."-That actually made more sense to me. I hummed in response, as I didn't have any more questions.

Not even a minute later, I felt hands grabbing my own and pulling them down, out of my face. Then, I was "blessed" with the sight of Five's face close to mine. I noticed he was already dressed in his usual school boy uniform.

_"...You ready to go?"-He asked me, seeming a bit nervous but keeping a low voice.

_"Oh, yeah, sure."-I gulped dryly, feeling nervous myself all of a sudden. He didn't seem to notice this, and only pulled me by my hand so we left his room.

He practically dragged me to his brother's room from how fast he walked. His anxiety was probably growing every second, I could tell from how tight his grip on my hand was getting.

When we got to Klaus's door, I thought we would knock on it like, you know, a normal polite person, but Five had other plans and simply barged in.