𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 42 - 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐼𝓃-𝐿𝒶𝓌𝓈

♧

First person pov

After we got the tacos like Klaus said we should, we, for some reason, decided it was a good idea to go visit the salon that Allison worked in. It was closed for the day, and had better privacy than Elliot's apartment. I don't think any of us was really in the mood to listen to another one of the man's random rants.

We were just hanging out, not doing anything in specific. Allison at some point started telling us about her whole trajectory with her husband, that she seemed to be mad at.

_"Ugh...The nerve of that man. I mean, one thing goes wrong and he's on a warpath. I mean, doesn't know who I am? No, no. No, Ray, you know exactly who I am. You just can't handle it. I-I'm protecting him."-She nervously told Klaus, who sat on one of the many chairs of the place while she messed with his hair, smoking a cigarette. Vanya was on a chair opposite and backwards to them, while I was in the middle, also in a chair, spinning myself lazily.

_"Ow. From what?"-Klaus asked. He seemed a bit surprised by how stressed Allison looked and sounded.

_"The end of the world, for one."

_"Is the world really gonna end in six days?"-Vanya asked, casually. Allison froze for a second at that.

_"...Well, it did last time, and we did everything Five could think of to stop it."

_"And we failed horribly at that. But it's all good."-I completed, starting to play with the ends of my hair out of boredom.

_"Hey, wouldn't it be weird if Five grew up all hot? Wouldn't that be weird?"-Klaus asked, getting up from his chair, and I suppressed a laugh. The way he randomly said that was too funny to me.

_"What?"

_"I actually know what he looked, or will look like, older."-I confessed, raising my hand like I'm answering a question in class. I still remembered the picture on his file that I read back at the Commission.

_"Really? Pray tell us, what did he look like? Anything close to Brad Pitt or...or something?"-Klaus came closer to me, clearly looking excited for my answer. I snickered.

_"...I don't have any comments."

_"Oh, come on! You can't just drop that info and not give us details."

_"Ew."-Allison exclaimed, and the man turned to her while mocking.

_"Oh! 'Oh, eww, ew'. Please, Miss 'Luther was my lover'."-He made kissing sounds, that only increased my laughter.

_"We have never even kissed!"

_"Yeah, but you guys were making little sick moon-dog eyes at each other all through puberty and breakfasts and all that."-Allison rolled her eyes, and sat on the chair that Klaus was previously on.