CHAPTER 1 : THE DEFINITION OF KINDNESS

Before we even get started on my story, please here me out just this once.

Is kindness a trait?, or is it just a mask?

People often say that they are the ‘kind’ type of people who help others in need, for the sake of humanity’s future. While other people use kindness in order to manipulate a certain person and lure that person into an unexpected trap that can ruin a persons entire life.
So you can see the difference between a trait and a mask, however, there’s still one that stands out differently than the two. And that is of course, your own emotions.
Now why did I say emotions when I already said the word Trait earlier? Well, you see.. The definition of trait is entirely different from emotions.

If you look at it at each side, trait is something that makes you.. Well, you. Trait is something that resembles your own personality and your own self-being. In other words, it’s already in you and it will never leave your personality even if you change.
While emotions is something that’s about to resonate within you. If you’ve watched certain movies, there are people who are anti-social, shy and even evil. However, when a certain event happens and their special someone is in need of help. Even if it’s just a second of a lifetime, a rush of emotions will begin to resonate to that certain person and will act on its own according to that person’s emotions. In other words, emotions is what drives you to become the person that you didn’t know you could become, emotions can change your life in so many ways that you won’t even notice that you’re starting to change.
Now.. Let’s talk about the last thing, the Mask one. Unlike traits and emotions, the Mask is none other than a Mask only. No more and no less. The people who use that to show kindness, are most likely the people who have the darkest intentions. Now what kind of intentions am I talking about? Well, there are many intentions that I can name but I’m only going to talk about the most common one. Which is, Manipulation. When a person manipulates another person, the manipulator needs to prove that he’s trusted by another to proceed to the next stage of his plans. Manipulation is nothing but disgusting, however, in some point of our life we’ve tried manipulating someone in order to get what we need.

So why am I saying this? Does this connect to my story that I’m about to tell you?, well I can’t say Yes and I also can’t say No.
What I just told you is currently happening, whether it’s the past or the future. And we ourselves, can’t avoid using those three things in order to progress through our lives.
However, I’m warning you. You have to think everything carefully before you even start the action. Because once you’ve done it, there’s no going back. You’ll feel regret but there’s nothing you can do, all you have to do now is to focus on what’s about to happen and avoid the stuff that can ruin you and those who are close to you.

Kindness is everywhere, but be careful on who you use it on or be aware of that person who’s using it on you.
We may never know the wolf hiding on the sheeps clothing.