CHAPTER 4.5 | Takanashi Kiara

"Fuuuhh~ okay, calm down now Kiara, it's almost time.."

I tried to calm myself down after Mike calmed me down by patting my head and, it's working but I'm still a little bit nervous.
And also.. That headpat was unexpected!

"Now that we've finally settled on the festival's events, it's time proceed to the main event!"

Eh?! Now?! I thought it's still going to be in the next 5 minutes?!

"As you might have know already, there's an unfamiliar face who I've brought here inside the Village. But fear not! Because she's no danger to us all!"

Nononooo! Waitt!! I'm getting nervous again!!

"Allow me to introduce to you, the Guest of the Sun Village!"

Nooooo!! Waiiitt!!

"Takanashi... Kiara!!!"

The curtains fell down, and I was greeted by the light from somewhere I can't currently see..
But as soon as I got my sight back..
My heart skyrocketed as I saw the Villagers..

"Uh.. Um..."

What should I say??
Should I just normally introduce myself??
Should I make a speech before an introduction??
Should I change my accent??
What should I dooo??

"I... Umm.."

I scanned the crowd, and they seem to be waiting but there's disappointment in their expressions..
No.. I can only feel that they're impatient and it's making me even more nervous..

I continued to scan the crowd and found Mike, Claire and Kitty.
When Mike noticed that I was looking at them, he smiled.
And somehow that calmed me down a little bit..
So.. I took a deep breath and introduced myself.

"My name.. Is Takanashi Kiara, I am the current Guest of this Village and will donate something in return for your hospitality. I'm looking forward to meet all of you!"

I bowed my head down to show gratitude as I finished my introduction.
The Villagers went silent..
I thought it's because I somehow lacked something in my introduction..
But seconds later, they started clapping and some shouted my name..

"WELCOME KIARA!"
"WE'RE GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON OUR VILLAGE!"
"A GUEST?! WE'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT YOU'LL BE DONATING TO US!"
"NICE TO MEET YOUU!"

The villagers continued shouting and clapping..

I slowly raised my head to see their reactions and when I did.
I saw their happiness and cheerfulnes, it's almost like what happened earlier at Steven's house never happened.

"WELCOME KIARA!", Steven said as he walked towards me.

The villagers slowly calmed down by the time Steven approached me.

"G-Good Evening, Mr. Steven.."

"Welcome to our Sun Village, we'll be looking forward to get to know you even more and we'll especially look forward to what you'll be donating us!"

Eh? Are you serious? You're the one who said that I should donate sake earlier..
But I guess, I kinda know what to do here..

"I.. Um.. I'll be donating some sake for the upcoming Sun Festival!"

"Hmmm.. Some sake??? That sounds nice! Right, Guards??", he said as he looked at the Guards who are also watching from afar.

"A SAKE FROM THE GUEST AND FROM THE CHIEF WILL BE THE BEST GIFTS ON THE FESTIVAL! WE CAN'T WAIT!", one Guard shouted those.

Wait.. A second..
Was this his plan all along? So that he can give about 30% of the sake while I'll be giving 70%?!

"Umm.."