Our little secret (Dutch x Male reader)

Summary: Dutch has a secret that only the reader knows about

Takes place at horseshoe overlook

Y/N -> Your name
Y/L/N -> Your last name
905 words

You was sat at the campfire whilst talking to Sean and Arthur, every now and then you would look up to see Dutch looking you whilst rubbing the inside of his thigh.

"Y/N, are you listening?" Arthur asked and chuckled.

"Huh? Yea, totally" You lied.

Arthur started laughing which made you look away from him, out of the corner of your eye you saw that Dutch was starting to get jealous. Now you know what Dutch is like when he's jealous so you smirked a little before excusing yourself from the other two.

You started to walk over to Dutch and smiled at him before walking over to your tent, you sat on your cot whilst coming up with a plan on how to make Dutch jealous. As you was planning you looked towards the tent flap and saw a shadow.

"Can I come in?" You heard Dutch ask.

"Sure" You said.

When Dutch walked in you saw him close the flaps again before sitting next to you, he sat so close to you that your legs were practically touching.

"Is everything ok?" You asked and looked at him.

"Everything is fine Mr Y/L/N" Dutch said and patted your leg.

You blushed slightly and saw that he kept his hand there, you looked back up at him to see him smirking slightly.

"How are you feeling?" Dutch asked and rubbed your leg slightly.

"I-i'm feeling ok, h-how about you?" You stuttered out.

Dutch chuckled darkly before moving his hand further up and brushing his fingers against you before pulling his hands away from your lap.

"I'm doing just fine" Dutch said and smiled.

You nodded your head before blushing and looking at the floor, Dutch smirked at your flattered self before standing up to get ready to leave.

"I'll see you tomorrow Mr Y/L/N" Dutch said before walking out.

"S-see you" You stuttered out.

You looked down at yourself and saw that Dutch had left you in a mess, you groaned slightly before sorting yourself out and then getting ready for bed.

The next day

You woke up and the last night events replayed in your head, you blushed again before finding some clean clothes and starting your day.

As soon as you walked out your tent you saw that Arthur, John, Javier, Sean, Sadie and Dutch was already awake. You made a mental note to stay well away from Dutch today.

"Mornin' Y/N" Arthur said and walked past you.

"Morning" You said and smiled back.

You looked around before walking over to the hay before moving them over to the horses, once you finished moving the hay you saw that Dutch wasn't at his tent anymore. You felt a sigh of relief pass your lips before walking over to the stew pot to grab a bowl.

As you was finishing up with your stew you saw Dutch sit down opposite you whilst smirking slightly, you gulped before getting your gun out your holster to clean it. As you was cleaning your gun you felt Dutch's foot rubbing your leg up and down.

"Sure is a lovely morning" Dutch said and made his foot go higher.

You tried to fidget to much as Arthur and John had now joined you two at the table, you just nodded your head and continued to clean your gun.

Dutch didn't like the fact that he didn't get a response from you which ended up with him pushing his foot against you. You let a gasp slip through your lips which caught the attention from Arthur.

"You ok?" Arthur asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Yea, yea I'm fine" You said and smiled.

"If you'll excuse me gentlemen, I have some business to attend to" Dutch said before standing up and leaving.

You watched him leave before sorting your trousers out and turning your full attention on cleaning your gun.

"Is it me or is Dutch acting weird lately?" John asked.

"Yea, I've noticed that as well" Arthur said and took a bite from his stew.

You nodded your head and hummed before putting your gun back in your holster and looking at the two outlaws near you.

"Maybe he's just planning or stressed" You suggested.

"That might be it" John said and scratched the top of his arm.

You kept quiet as you knew exactly why Dutch had been acting strange recently, you smiled at the two before getting up and taking your bowl to the back of Pearson's wagon.

After you finished washing your bowl you walked over to your horse and started to brush them down, after you finished brushing them you felt someone gently grab your arm and pull you over to the trees.

You looked at the person who pulled you to the trees and saw it was Dutch, you blushed slightly and watched as he gently brushed his fingers against you.

"How about we keep this our little secret?" Dutch asked and leaned down to bite at your neck.

You nodded slightly and let a gasp take over, this was how yours and Dutch's relationship started out and you couldn't be more happier.

This was a request, if anyone has any requests don't be afraid to ask :)