Arthur Morgan

Imagine wanting to help Arthur and Javier look for John and Arthur didn't like the idea

You was talking to Javier about how the lot of you got into this mess when you heard the door being opened you looked over and smiled when you saw Arthur walk in.

"Hello Arthur" Abigail said.

"Abigail" Arthur said as he walked over to you.

"Arthur...how you doing?" Abigail asked.

"Just fine Abigail...and you?" Arthur asked and put a arm over your shoulder.

"I need you to. I-im sorry. I'm sorry to ask but..." Abigail try to say but Arthur caught on.

"It's little John he's got himself caught up into a scrape again" Arthur said.

"He ain't been seen in two...two days" Abigail told Arthur.

"Your John will be fine. I mean he may be as dumb as rocks and dull as rusted iron...but that ain't changing because he got caught in some snow storm" Arthur said whilst pulling you into his side.

"At least go and take a look, Jaiver" Hosea said.

"Yes?" Javier asked whilst looking over at Hosea.

"Javier will you ride out with Arthur...to take a look for John?" Hosea asked.

"Now?" Javier asked.

"She's...we're all...we're pretty worried about him" Hosea said.

"I know if the situation were reversed...he'd look for me" Javier said as he handed Arthur a gun.

"I'll go with you incase you need one more gun" You said.

"No you ain't" Arthur said as he removed his arm from your shoulder and took the gun from Javier.

"Arthur please, he's like a brother to me and I want to help look" You argued.

You heard Arthur sigh a little and put his head down before looking back at you.

"Fine but be careful" Arthur told you and walked out.

You smiled and saw Javier shake his head with a tiny chuckle.