A drunk man's words is a sober mans thoughts (Javier x female reader)

Summary: You, Arthur, Javier and John go to the valentine saloon for a couple of drinks but a couple of drinks turn into one too many and you accidentally tell Javier how you feel about him.

You was sat at the campfire whilst talking to Charles when you felt a pat on your shoulder. You turned around and saw Arthur with a slight smile on his face.

"Hey Arthur, you wanna sit?" You asked and patted the seat next to you.

"Actually I was wonderin' if you want to join me, John and Javier at the saloon" Arthur said.

"How many drinks?" You asked with a slight smirk.

"Only a couple" Arthur said and shrugged.

"If I remember correctly then a couple with you is like six or seven" You said with a laugh.

"Once, it was once" Arthur said and chuckled.

"Alright, sure I'll come. Keep you boys in line" You said as you stood up.

You and Arthur walked over to the horses where John and Javier were waiting. You looked at John and smiled and then looked at Javier with the smile still on your face.

"So chica decided on coming with us then" Javier said with a smile.

"Someone needs to keep you boys in line, especially John" You said and laughed.

"Always got to pick on me, don't ya?" John asked rhetorically.

"Oh come on John, everyone here knows you can't handle that many drinks" You said and mounted up.

Arthur and Javier chuckle and mounted up whilst John grunted whilst mounting his horse. The four of you started to head to valentine with John and Arthur in front and Javier next to you at the back. As Arthur and John were talking about some score, you just looked around at the scenery and every now and then you would look at Javier.

A part of you was saying that its a bad idea going for a drink with the boys as you knew that something was bound to happen but you put those thoughts to the back of your head and tried to focus on the good things.

"Only a couple, right Arthur?" You asked just to make sure.

"Only a couple" Arthur said.

"Alright then" You said and smiled.

The rest of the ride was silent, you looked ahead and smiled when valentine came into view. You smirked and had a idea, you motioned to Javier with your head for him to ride beside Arthur while you rode beside John.

"The last one to the station is buying the drinks" You said with a smile.

"You're getting like Sean, always finding ways to get free drinks" Arthur said and chuckled.

You just laughed and made your horse go faster, you felt a smile on your face as you had the lead but soon lost it when you saw Javier next to you.

"Come on chica, show me what ya got" Javier said and winked at you.

"You can't charm your way to first place" You said and laughed.

You was close to the station but saw that Javier was closer, you patted your horses neck and made them go faster then Javier. Once you reached the station you made your horse stop and turned around to see that John finished last.

"Looks like the drinks are on Marston" You said with a little laugh.

"Better luck next time amigo" Javier said and patted John on the back.

You heard John mumble that it was unfair and you rolled your eyes at him, you got tired of John's moaning so you fixed it.

"Look if it makes it better I'll buy the drinks" You said as you dismounted your horse and hitched them.