John Marston

Imagine John watching you from across the saloon

"Y'know its rude to stare Mr Marston" You said as you approached him.

"Well it seems my eyes like pretty things" John said with a smirk.

"Always a flirt, anyway how long have you been here?" You asked and put your arms around his neck.

"I've been here for a good five or six minutes" John told you and put his hands on your waist.

"How about we get outta here?" You asked and pressed yourself against him.

"Well ain't you being naughty" John said.

"What are you going to do about it?" You asked with a smirk.

"I'll show you what I'm going to do" John said and took your hand in his.

John walked you over to the bar and asked the bartender for a room, the bartender gave the key to John and you then found yourself being lead upstairs to your rented room. Once you two was inside John turned around and locked the door and then turned back to face you.

"Come here" John demanded.

You followed John's orders and went over to him. Once you was back in front of him he put his hands back on your waist and started to kiss and suck at your neck.

"John" You said with a sigh.

"Yes" John said against your neck.

"Enough with the teasing" You said.

"Eager, ain't we" John said with a chuckle.

"John please" You begged.

"Alright, alright" John said with a smirk.

John moved his hands up so they were on the bottom of your top and then pulled it over you head, you then started to unbutton his top while you was busy with his top John attached his lips to yours. As you got the last button undone John started to walk you towards the bed. The back of your legs hit the bed which caused you to fall onto the bed.

"John please, I need you" You said whilst trying to catch your breath.

"So needy ain't ya" John said as he hovered over you.

"Oh for fuck sake, stop teasing and just fuck me" You said and bucked your hips into his.

John let out a little groan and went back to your neck and you found yourself starting to breath more heavily. You let your hands travel down to his belt on his pants and started to undo it.

"You just can't wait, can you?" John asked rhetorically.

John went back to kissing and sucking at your neck but harder you also felt one of his hand slide up your side and started to grope your breast you moved your head to the side and let out little whimpers John smirked against your neck and started to kiss down your chest. You rolled your head back and let out little moans.

"J-john please" You said through moans.

"Alright" John said.

John placed one last kiss on your breast and then shifted his pants down he then shifted your pants down and left you both in your undergarments. You pulled on the back of John's neck to capture his lips with yours again, John happily returned the kiss and you rolled your hips against his, John groaned against your lips and pinned your hips down. You pulled away from his lips and tugged at his underwear John smirked and then removed your underwear and you did the same with his. You watched as John got in position and then looked at you.

"You ready?" John asked whilst rubbing a thumb over your cheek.

"I'm ready" You told him.

John smiled at you before he slowly pushed into you and leant down and placed his lips on your neck again, you felt John started to rock his hips against yours, you let out a moan and rolled your head back and wrapped you arms around his neck.

"You're so beautiful" John complemented as he started to pick up the pace.

"John" You moaned out and started to claw at his back.

John groaned against your neck and you started to roll your hips against his for more friction, soon you felt your end starting to approach.

"J-john, I'm close" You moaned out.

"Hold it" John demanded in a low voice by your ear.

You started to let out little whimpers and rolled your head back, John lifted his head from your neck to capture your lips in his again. You moaned against his lips and tangled your hand in his hair.

"John please" You said against his lips.

"Cum for me" John said and went back to kissing and sucking on your neck.

You moaned as you felt yourself cum for John. John groaned and you felt him still and shot his seed in you. After sometime John pulled out and pulled the covers over the pair of you and pulled you into his side.

"I wasn't too rough was I?" John asked and put a arm around you.

"No, you wasn't rough at all" You said and snuggled into his side.

"Get some rest and we'll get back to camp tomorrow" John told you and kissed your head.

"Alright" You said with a smile.

You wrapped yourself around John and placed your head on his chest and felt him play with your hair which soon sent you to sleep.