Let me take you dancing (Javier x Female reader)

Summary, Javier notices that the reader is bored so he offers to take them out for the day

Y/N -> Your name
1296 words

Warning ⚠️ smut ⚠️

Just another boring hot day I thought to myself, I looked around and saw that everyone was either busy with chores or trying to cool down. I let out a sigh before pulling my pant legs up a little and going over to stand in the water.

As I was walking over to the water I saw John on the sand looking out over the water, I smiled before sneaking behind him and pushing him closer to the water.

"Do you mind?" John asked and looked at me.

"I thought you might want to go for a swim" I said and chuckled.

John playfully rolled his eyes before picking me up and carefully throwing me in the water.

I laughed before splashing him and noticed that I also got Javier as he was walking past.

"Sorry" I said and looked at Javier.

"Careful there chica" Javier said and chuckled.

I smiled before standing up and walking out the water and back over to my tent to change clothes. Once I got out I looked around and saw Javier sitting on the sand whilst playing his guitar, I smiled to myself before sneaking up behind him and taking his hat.

"Sneaky" Javier said and looked at me.

I laughed before putting his hat on and looking at him, I smirked at him before walking away with his hat as I was walking away I heard Javier get up from his spot to follow me.

"Can I have my hat back chica?" Javier asked and stood in front of me.

"I think it looks better on me" I said and smirked.

Javier let out a playful sigh before wrapping a arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him, he winked at me before taking his hat back and letting go of me.

"That's unfair" I said and laughed.

"You jealous that I have the charm?" Javier asked and chuckled.

"What charm?" I asked and playfully rasied a eyebrow.

Javier chuckled before leaving a slight peck on my cheek and walking over to boaz, I blushed and watched him walk away before hearing Arthur next to me.

"You're blushing" Arthur said and playfully poked my cheek.

"No I ain't" I said defensively and gently pushed his arm away.

Arthur laughed before slightly smirking and pushing me over to Javier, before I could fall over I felt arms around my waist. I looked up and saw Javier smirking at me.

"Get her out for a bit will ya?" Arthur asked and chuckled before walking away.

"Gladly" Javier said before chuckling and picking me up to put on boaz.

"This is bullying" I said and laughed.

Javier laughed before mounting up, I  smiled before holding onto him and looking at the scenery. Before I knew it we was at a clearing in the forest, I smiled before carefully getting off boaz and looking around.

 Before I knew it we was at a clearing in the forest, I smiled before carefully getting off boaz and looking around

(Something like this)

"This is beautiful" I said and smiled at Javier.

Javier smiled at me before walking over to me and gently tilting my head up to look at him.

"Not as beautiful as you" Javier said just above a whisper.

I blushed and looked at the floor, I heard Javier chuckle before lightly pecking my forehead and going over to hitch boaz and taking his jacket off before turning around to face me again.

"Catch me if you can hermosa" Javier challenged me before running through the trees.

"That's unfair, you had a head start!" I yelled before chasing after him.

After a while of chasing Javier, I stopped and leaned against a tree to catch my breath. As I was catching my breath I looked around to see if I could see Javier but nothing, I let out a sigh before sitting against the tree to have a break before I go looking for him.

I smiled to myself as I felt the warm sun against my skin, I tilted my head back and started to drift away from this world. That was until I heard Javier's voice.

"Gave up that easy?" Javier asked from above me.

I looked up in the tree and saw Javier carefully sitting on a tree branch, I smiled before playfully rolling my eyes.

"That's unfair, you cheated" I said and chuckled.

Javier only chuckled before picking a leaf off the tree and throwing it at me with a playful smirk.

"Well that was rude" I said and looked at the leaf.

"It's a peace offering" Javier said and chuckled before carefully climbing down the tree.

I chuckled before picking up a leaf and throwing it at him, Javier playfully gasped before looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Now that wasn't nice" Javier said and walked closer to me.

I started walking backwards until I felt my back against a tree, I looked at Javier and saw that he was smirking at me.

"Looks like the bunny is trapped" Javier said whilst smirking.

I blushed and tried to go around him but he raised both arms and rested his hands next to my head to prevent me from escaping.

"Now, now. No need to rush back" Javier said and pecked my cheek.

"Javier, you keep teasing" I said and tried not to blush.

"Well, I guess I'll have to sort that out" Javier said and ran a hand down my side.

I shivered as I felt his hand go down my side, I looked at him and saw he was smirking at me again. I blushed before gasping when I felt his finger moving against me.

"Javier" I whispered and moved along with his hand.

Javier chuckled before leaning down and kissing my neck, I whimpered before holding onto his arm and moving my hips some more.

"Let's get these off shall we?" Javier asked rhetorically whilst undoing my trousers.

I blushed slightly as he pulled my trousers down and lowered me down onto the grass, I felt Javier moving his finger against me again a couple of times before taking my undergarments off.

"So beautiful" Javier said before kissing the inside of my thighs to tease me.

"Javier, please" I pleaded and looked at him.

Javier chuckled before undoing his belt and taking his trousers off, I leant up to kiss him and held him close to me. I was so distracted by the kiss that I didn't even feel him push in until he started moving.

I pulled away from the kiss and leant my head back whilst whimpering, Javier chuckled before speeding up and gently biting my neck.

"You feel so good" Javier grunted and moved faster.

I let out a tiny moan slip out which only encouraged Javier to move faster, Javier kept kissing and biting at my neck and moved a hand down to rub me again.

"Javier, right there" I whispered and arched my back.

Javier smirked and slowed down, I looked at him with annoyance and saw him smirking at me before speeding up again. I let out a gasp as I felt my end reach its peak, I felt Javier's hips start to stutter before I felt him finish.

I started to catch my breath while I heard Javier lightly chuckle and kissed my neck.

"We should get out of camp more often" Javier said and smirked.

And that's just what happened, whenever the camp needed more meat Javier was the first one to offer to go out and always picked me to go with him. Those hunting trips always ended up with us huddled close together in a sleeping bag in a tent with our clothes scattered close by.