New to love part 2 (Hosea x Female reader)

Summary: After dating for a few years Hosea wants to make you his forever by asking a life changing question.

Y/N -> Your name
Y/L/N -> Your last name
593 words

You and Hosea practically grew up in camp together, he watched you grow and develop into a beautiful woman while you watched him grow and develop into a handsome man.

You and Hosea had the ups and downs in your relationship but you two would always find a way to fix the mess, there have been times where Hosea thought that you could do better then him but you would wash those worries away with a quick kiss or just by holding his hand.

"You got yourself a fine woman there my friend" Dutch told Hosea and placed his hand on his friends back.

"Let's hope it stays that way" Hosea sighed as he went over what he was going to as you in his mind.

"She'll be with you no matter what" Dutch assured him with a light pat on the back.

Hosea nodded a little as he watched you brush silver dollar, the way sun beamed down on you made you look like a angel in Hosea's eyes. He watched as you smiled to yourself as silver dollar nudged your shoulder.

You chuckled and gently pet the horse that stood before you, you grinned when you felt a pair of arms around your waist.

"Hello Mr Matthews" You softly whispered.

"Hello Miss Y/L/N" Hosea whispered back and kissed the temple of your head.

You let out a little giggle before turning around in his arms and gently hugging his neck.

"Sleep well?" You asked and played with his hair.

"I slept just fine knowing that a beautiful woman was next to me" Hosea told you and kissed you cheek.

You felt blush creep to your cheeks and gently pecked his lips, Hosea smiled and gently pulled you close to him before resting his chin on the top of your head.

"Can I ask you something?" Hosea asked as he felt the weight of the small box in his pocket.

"You just did" You chuckled and looked up at him.

Hosea chuckled before kissing your forehead and carefully getting on one knee and held your hands in his.

"Y/N, the day you came into my life was the best day that ever happened. Will you do me the honour of becoming Mrs Matthews and marrying me?" Hosea asked as he pulled the box out of his pocket to show you the ring.

You let a gasp fall from your lips before frantically nodding your head, Hosea smiled before carefully slipping the ring on your finger and stood up to pull you in for a kiss.

You kissed him back as you heard loads of claps and cheers come from around the camp, you smiled against his lips and gently tangled your hands in his hair.

After a while you both pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I love you Mr Matthews" You quietly mumbled.

"I love you too Mrs Matthews" Hosea told you with a smile.

That night to celebrate the engagement Dutch threw a party dedicated to you and Hosea, all through the night you stayed with Hosea and never left his side.

Hopefully one day you and Hosea will have a family of your own but at the moment you was taking it slow and waited till you lot had a bit more money before bringing a child into this world.

Request are open