My daddy's got a gun (Dutch and daughter reader)

Summary: You are the daughter of Dutch and when you get took by O'driscolls, Dutch isn't happy and wastes no time in getting you back.

(Inspired by the song hay loft)
Y/N -> Your name.
682 words

Being Dutch's daughter had its perks but then it had its downfalls and today you was not having a good day, you only went to valentine to get some food for the camp and on the way back you got jumped by O'driscolls. Unluckily for you one of them recognised you, now here you are with your hands tied behind your back and your horse hitched away from you.

"You do realise this isn't going to end well for all of you" You said and looked at them.

"Well unlike your dad, we actually have a plan" One of the O'driscolls said.

"What a plan to get killed?" You asked rhetorically and tried to move as your arm was going dead.

"Struggle all you want princess, we ain't letting you go" You heard an O'driscolls say.

You rolled your eyes and looked up at the sky, hoping that your dad will realise soon that you haven't returned.

Back at camp

Dutch paced back and forth waiting for Arthur to return from looking for you and when he saw Arthur return without you, he absolutely lost his shit.

"Where is she?!" Dutch demanded.

"I ain't sure Dutch, I went to valentine and couldn't see her" Arthur said and put his hands up defensively.

Dutch let out a sigh before sending Charles and Javier to see if they could find anything. After a while Charles and Javier came back and informed Dutch that they found a trail leading to a camp.

Dutch was quick to get his guns and mount up with the others following him.

"Let's get my daughter back" Dutch said as he followed Javier and Charles.

At the O'driscolls camp

You struggled against the ropes just to hear laughter from the O'driscolls, you let out a sigh before looking over at your horse and smiling slightly.

"Where's your daddy now?" One of the O'driscolls taunted.

You just chuckled and smirked before looking over at them.

"My daddy's got a gun" You said and smirked.

"I'm so scared" You heard them say sarcastically.

You just chuckled before shaking your head.

"You might want to turn around" You said and smirked.

You saw the O'driscoll turn around just to be greeted with a bullet, you watched as his body fell to the floor before looking up and seeing your dad.

You smiled at him before watching him walk towards you and carefully cut the ropes from your wrists. You rubbed your wrists from where the rope was sat before hugging your dad.

"I got so worried when you didn't return" Dutch said and held you close.

"I knew you would find me" You said and smiled into his jacket.

Dutch smiled and kissed the top of your head before gently rubbing your back. You looked behind him and saw that he brought almost the whole camp with him, you chuckled before looking up at your dad.

"I told him my daddy's got a gun" You said and laughed.

Dutch laughed slightly before ruffling your hair and walking you over to your horse, as you was mounting up you heard Dutch say something about taking someone with you the next time you go out.

On the ride back you was talking with Arthur and couldn't smile by how much Dutch was worried.

"He was absolutely losing his shit" Arthur said and chuckled slightly.

"Well im glad he kept his head and acted carefully but fast" You said and smiled.

Once you got back to camp you got a hug from Abigail before Miss Grimshaw came over and looked at your wrist, you smiled at how much you was cared for in this camp and you wouldn't change anything about it.

Request are open

(A/n, sorry this is short I didn't really know what to do with it I just had the idea and wrote it down)