Knee socks (Javier x Female reader)

Summary: Javier has a thing for you in knee high socks

Y/N -> Your name
(Modern times)
⚠️(Warnings, smut)⚠️
810 words

You was sat on the couch with the TV playing in the background, you was halfway through your book when you felt a pair of arms over your shoulders and lips on your neck.

"Hello to you to" You said and chuckled.

Javier chuckled against your neck before gently biting down, you let out a little sigh before tilting your head to the side for him. Javier smirked slight before pulling away and kissing the side of your head.

"I'm going for a shower, I'll be out soon" Javier told you.

"Tease" You said and chuckled.

Javier laughed before walking away to the bathroom to get ready for a shower, once you heard the water running you smirked to yourself before quietly making your way to the bedroom.

Once you was in the bedroom you quietly closed the door before getting undressed just to slip a oversized hoodie and some knee high socks on, you looked in the mirror before smiling to yourself and heading back to the front room.

You sat back on the couch and picked your book back up while you waited for Javier to get out the shower, after a while you saw Javier come through the door with wet messy hair and a towel wrapped around his waist. Javier looked at you before slightly smirking and slowly walking towards you.

"Seems someone got changed while I was showering" Javier said and sat next to you.

"I was getting uncomfortable in my clothes so I decided to change" You said and turned the page.

Javier smirked at you before pulling your book down, you looked at him before feeling his lips on yours. You was quick to wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him back.

Javier chuckled before pulling you onto his lap and gently bit your bottom lip, you quietly whimpered and slowly moved your hips against his.

"Mi amor" Javier said and gently bite your ear.

You gasped when Javier bit a certain spot on your neck, Javier chuckled at your response and moved his hand down your side. You shivered and moved your hips against his some more before feeling Javier pick you up and carry you to the bedroom.

You let out a little whimper as Javier gently chucked you on the bed, Javier looked down at you and smirked before leaning down and kissing at your neck again. You tangled your hands in his hair before gently pulling which earned a low and dark groan from Javier.

"Javier" You whimpered.

You felt Javier's hand wander up you leg under your hoodie, you let out a little moan as Javier found out you wasn't wearing anything under the hoodie.

Javier let out a chuckle as he watched you squirm under him when he rubbed his finger against you, you looked up at him and saw that his eyes were full of lust and he had a dark smirk on his face.

"Javier, fuck" You said between whimpers as he slipped his finger in.

Javier chuckled as he watched you breathe heavily and tilt your head back, Javier took this as an opportunity to kiss and bite at your neck. Just as your end was approaching Javier removed his hand.

You looked at him annoyed before blushing when he took your hoodie off, Javier leant down and kissed in-between your breasts before kissing up to your neck again. You closed your eyes and tilted your head for him but gasped when you saw him remove his towel and teasing you with his length.

"Javier, please" You begged.

"Please what mi amor?" Javier asked and looked at you.

"Please take me" You said and looked at him.

Javier chuckled before leaning down to kiss you, you gladly kissed him back and wrapped your legs around his waist when you felt him enter you. You let out a gasp when Javier began to slowly move.

Javier started to kiss your neck again before picking up the pace, you let out a quiet moan which only encouraged Javier to move faster. You started to scratch at his back leaving claw marks as he moved harder and faster.

"Javier, right there" You whimpered out as he found your spot.

Javier smirked but carried on abusing that spot and moved a hand down between the pair of you and started to rub you, you let out a line of curses as you finished followed by Javier.

Javier carefully pulled out and kissed your cheek before cleaning the pair of you up and pulling you into his arms whilst playing with your hair, you smiled at how gentle Javier is after you two share the intense moment between you two.

Requests are open