Not all stories get a happy ending (Sean x female reader)

Summary, You and Sean are married and have a kid of your own but when Arthur, Bill, Micah and Sean go to Rhodes and Sean doesn't return you isolate yourself from everyone.

You had your head on Sean's chest while he was playing with bits of your hair, you let out a tiny giggle and moved yourself up so you was closer to his face.

"I love you" You whispered.

"I love ya to" Sean whispered back and kissed your forehead.

You smiled slightly and nuzzled your head under his chin and tangled your body with his. Sean looked at you and smiled but his smile grew when he looked over and saw his and your's daughter.

"She looks just like ya" Sean said and held you closer to him.

"But she would rather learn from you" You said and looked up at him.

Sean looked down at you and placed a light kiss against your lips, you smiled against his lips but was quick to kiss him back.

"Y'know, Willow is a pretty heavy sleeper" Sean said with a tiny smirk.

"No Sean" You said and laughed a little.

Sean pouted and gave you the puppy eyes to which you laughed at and looked away but when you looked back at Sean and saw he was giving you a smirk.

"Sean, what if she wakes up?" You asked as he hovered over you.

"Then I'll have to crush you" Sean joked as he kissed your neck.

"Very funny" You said sarcastically but moved your head for him.

Sean chuckled before continuing his actions. The two of you layed in the dark catching your breath, you moved over and cuddled up against Sean.

"Can we please sleep now?" You asked.

"Unless ya wanna go again" Sean said with a smirk.

You lightly smacked his chest but laughed a little, you then went back to cuddling him and put you head back on his chest while you let sleep take over.

The next day

You was sat at the table with Hosea and Willow just watching Hosea teach her how to read.

"Ma, where's da?" Willow asked you.

"He's just getting dressed" You told Willow and smiled.

After a while Willow started to get bored and wanted to spend some time with Sean, you and Hosea both chuckled as she ran up to Sean with her arms out.

"Just like him" Hosea said and stood next to you.

"Does that mean two Sean's?" You asked with a tiny sigh.

Hosea laughed and patted your shoulder before walking to see Dutch. You smiled at the two of them to see that Sean had Willow in his arms, Sean looked over to you and smiled.

You smiled back at him but felt a hand on your shoulder you looked back and saw Javier, you smiled at him before turning your attention back to Sean and Willow.

"Uncle Javier" Willow said with a smile.

"Hey chica" Javier said and smiled back.

Sean put Willow down and wrapped a arm around your waist to pull you closer to him. You smiled and rested your head on his shoulder, you looked at Willow and saw she was sat at the campfire whilst plucking at the strings of Javier's guitar.

"Why is she so cute?" You asked.

"Cus she has you as a mum" Sean charmed.

"You charmer" You said and laughed.