Javier Escuella

Imagine walking around camp with Arthur and you see Javier on look out

"How are you Javier?" Arthur asked as you two approached him.

"Oh, you know, freezing to death" Javier said with a little shrug.

"Well let's try to not let that happen" Arthur said to Javier and went inside.

You remained outside and went over and stood near the fire with Javier.

"Go inside you need to get warm mi amor" Javier said.

"I can't just watch you stand out in the cold" You said and looked at him.

You heard Javier sigh and then saw him put his gun down and took off his poncho and walked over to you. Once Javier was in front of you he put the poncho on you and then felt him pull you into his side and rub his hand up and down to warm you up.

"Javier, I'm fine" You tried to argue but put your head in the crook of his neck.

Javier placed his lips on your head and hummed against your head you looked at him and pressed a quick kiss on his lips.

"You and me are spending the rest of the day curled up together after this job is done" Javier said and pulled you closer to him.

"I like the sound of that" You said with a little giggle.

You put your head of his shoulder with your face to his neck slowly you felt Javier start to sway you side to side whilst humming. If it wasn't so cold and if Javier didn't have to go on a job for Dutch, you could of stayed there all day with him.