Lady Dimitriscu x reader (Story)

You sighed, dissapointed. Those three we're always giving you a hard time, knocking over expensive furniture, scraching up antique paintings, messing with you by pulling at your clothes or tripping you in the hallways- it was getting annoying and you we're quite frankly frustrated.

You hadn't even met the lady of the castle yet, Lady Dimitriscu. From what you gathered by being around the daughters was that she was always away for business doing stuff for Mother Miranda -who ever that was- and never had time to stop and take time with them.

You had worked with your family in the fields, being one of the main producers for the village. You grew vegetables and fruits, even having plenty of livestock to support your quiet little life.

Then the Dimitriscus came.

They disturbed everything, unleashing those beasts into the village, killing it's people and livestock, ruining the lives of those who lived there, even taking some of the villagers as slaves, or food. You we're one of them of course, but you got lucky. Real lucky.

You and 4 other women we're taken to be maids, cleaning after the messes of the daughters, and all around just being playthings.

A man would come by every so often to mess with the girls; Heisenberg. He was what they called one of the 4 lords.

The first time you saw him you thought he was a homeless man that somehow got in without being spotted by the creatures, but upon closer inspection you saw the giant hammer he held and the smirk he gave you as he got closer.

"I'd get back to work if i we're you, those girls are real mean when it comes down to it." He chuckled as he passed by you, off to somewhere in the castle.

He smelled of cigar smoke and oil, wearing a brown coat and such, his eyes hidden by some black circular glasses, a brown hat adorning his head.

He was scary.

You often heard the screaming and fighting of the girls and him, probably after a disagreement of something or other.

He had just left around three minutes ago, you cleaning up his dirty foot prints in the main hall near the entrence.

You had no idea where the girls we're and had no intentions to find them so you rambled to yourself quietly about how unfair something we're in this lifestyle, it wasn't ideal after all. How the girls treated you, how messy things got, how much you wished your family, how annoying Heisenberg is-

"..why can't he bother to clean his boots before he comes in? This is so unnecessary. And annoying. Heisenbergs annoying." You concluded, suddenly realizing there was a rather huge shadow casted down onto the floor infront of you.

"Well, i agree with you on some of those thing's. Heisendorf is indeed, annoying." A loud sultry voice agreed form behind you.

You turned slowly, the mop you held felt like it was going to snap in your hands form how hard you we're holding it, your knuckles going bright in color. The horror and surprise on your face was enough to make this women chuckle, her rather large breasts jiggling as she did.

Before she even got to speak once more, you we're already bowed, the sound of the mop dropping to the floor ringing through the room, "I'm so sorry my lady, please forgive me."

Your teeth chattered as she stood tall over you, the dominance radiating off of her. This was her, right? Lady Dimitriscu?!

She outright laughed this time, the obedience you held within you pleased her, immensely.

"Oh my, you certainly are an obedient creature, hm?" She took a drag from -what you guessed- to be some sort ot cigarette, "I already like you."

"Mother!" Three voices said in unison, Bela, Daniela and Cassandra flying down the stairs with there flys swarming them. They we're all surprised to see you bowing down to there mother, mop laying on the floor discarded.

"What'd she do?"
"Did she say something to you, mother?"
"I'll kill her if i must."

They all questioned one after the other, clearly trying to understand the situation at hand.

"No, no. Quite the opposite really. I just happen to run into her." She smiled to each of her daughters, returning her eyes back to your bowed form.

You shook lightly, they we're all focused on you, these monsters. You didn't even do anything- not worthy of death at least!

"Don't be to rough on her girls, i like this creature." She cooed towards you, a devilish smile adorning her features.

She began walking away from the 4 of you, most definitely going to her room to relax from her trips.

As soon as she was gone, the girls immediately swarmed you like flies, curiously asking why there mother would say such a thing to a simple slave like you, why she smiled like that and such.

You we're just as confused, you didn't even hear her walk in, or know how long she was standing there, listening! You we're embarrassed and scared, partially on what it meant for her to 'like this creature' and partially because she was just standing there for god knows how long.

The girl's we're called away from you, the lady calling there attention.

They all left slowly, eyeing you curiously as they did.

What did it mean for there mother to like you? A creature, a simple slave, like you?