16; house hunting

Sailor

The kids started in-person school today for only the last three days of school.

I am also thinking about moving. Don't get me wrong my home is beautiful and I am forever grateful that I was able to own my own home.

But my home is just the right size for my family and I would like more room for my kids.

At the time when it was just me I thought the house was huge but now having 5 kids the house became small quickly.

The kids took up all the extra rooms that I have so if I have guests, they gonna be sleeping on the couch cause I and my kids ain't giving up our beds.

I grab my computer typing in Zillow and start the search for our new home.

• • •

I check the time "I been looking for that long." While searching I got a call from my real estate agent so here I am in the car.

But you probably thought I was alone. Oh nooo, Clare and Mia are right here.

They literally said they're gonna home school for the last three days so I don't try to take any adventures without them.

Soon as they hear my door opening they're opening their door trying to figure out where I'm going, like chill I'm just going to the kitchen.

Mind you they were both asleep and they somehow ended up dressed before me like howww?

Clare

"Back again" I say turning on the camera. "Did you guys miss me? I think yes." I hear Mia laughing in the back.

"I'm back with Mommy and Mia. My besties cause I have no real friends." I stare out the window sadly.

"And if the beat live you lil ju made it" My mom yells along with the song.

"Ay Ay mom. Copyright." She pauses the song. "You messing up the vibe bro" I stare at my mom shocked.

"So we gotta drive in silence for your vlog?" Mia asks "Sure do" I say "Sure don't" My mom says unpausing the music.

"Hands on my knees shaking ass-." I cut the camera off.

• • •

"And we're back. Today we are house shopping. My mom wants to move to a family area that's gated. So we're at the first house and of course, I cannot show you guys just in case we move here."

I get out of the car "I hope we have a pool cause our house now doesn't" My mom nods "My mom wants a big basement so she can make it a game area." I turn the camera to her.

"Yeah, our house now doesn't have a basement just a garage." I nod

I just happen to look down at my mom "Okayyyy check out the birkinnnnn" I turn the camera zooming in and out of my mom's bag.

"Okayyyy big steppa" I yell. My mom does some weird poses.

"Ay Ay Ay Ay" She does a weird dance. "I have gotten a lot of questions about my mom in my last video. I will ask her if she wants to do a q&a but we will not be telling you guys her age." I tell the camera.

"This house is not very nice" Mia says "Is that a fucking snake outside?" My mom says causing Mia and me to also look. "Definitely a snake."

• • •

"House number two. We're here with some snobby couple" I watch my mom eye down the man.

I nudge her "That dude stay in my dm" She whispers "The husband?" Mia asks and my mom nods.

"He's ugly" She randomly says causing us to try to hold in our laugh.

"Are you interested in this house?" His wife turns to face us "Yes" My mom replies "Well then I will like to buy this house" She smirks at my mom.

"That's why her shoes fake." My mom adds causing Mia and me to laugh. We watch as the lady tries to be smart spinning on her heels then falling.

We all try to hold in our laughs deciding to leave.

• • •

"House number tres" I hold up three fingers to the camera.

"I believe this is the last house cause we have to get home soon before my siblings get home" I look at the huge house.

"Probably wondering why they're in school. Our school thought that we should go to school the last three days so new students can meet their peers." We walk around the house.

"I ain't wanna meet them" I say "We might move by next school year so it really doesn't matter" Mia adds.

"Y'all look at the kitchen" I flip the camera showing the all-white kitchen.

We walk upstairs seeing a man in a well-tailored suit.

I watch as he eyes my mom.

Sailor

"You're really beautiful" I turn around seeing a very attractive man "Thank you so much" He looks towards the girls "Your kids?" I nod "They are beautiful just like their mother" I look back seeing the girls smiling all hard.

He walks away and we finish looking around.

OHHHH? Sailor is getting some male attention.

So I decided to add some spice. This chapter might be a little corny but it's about to go down next chapter.

hehe

y'all better be ready

be there or be squared!

i tried to use this chapter to show the relationship between the girls and Sailor.

also sorry if the kids sound like they're
using aave. i write how i talk and i think after living with sailor for so long they'll pick up some stuff since they have a black mom, y'know?

btw this is unedited so sorry if something ain't making sense🤝