twenty eight

-

THE day has come where the two have to eventually go to shibuya again for the so important meeting for tenjiku, couldn't deny that this may be a great oppurtunity since they've made good offers to the brothers which excited them even more.

"you sure she's gonna be alright? she even said that she's going to some place." rindou broke their usual silence as his brother who was walking beside him has the same worried feeling as they did left the girl all alone back home.

it was one of the risky decisions theyve ever made as she was by herself without any protection. the world is a scary place as many people even worse than ghosts lingered around everywhere, you wouldnt know that they could be behind your shadow in any minute or less.

"i'll let her be, its her parents death anniversary after all, i'm not that evil to stop her from seeing their graves" ran explained as he dug his hands inside his pockets, rindou only sighing as they have reached their destination.

upon entering an abandoned building which the so called meeting was about to take place, the brothers attention caught a light skinned guy with icy blond hair and eyelashes. he was wearing a long red coat and boots that were similar to theirs, alongside him were some people that they didnt know.

"the haitani's! kurokawa izana, pleasure to meet you." he widely smiled as he extended his arm, the older brother giving his as they exchanged a rather friendly handshake.

his introduction made the members head turn at the sight of the two infamous brothers that ruled roppongi, the guy with the glasses also smirked making rindou mentally roll his eyes at how suspicious he looks out of all of them.

"when's this going to finish?" rindou asked rather impatiently as ran only nudged him with a small glare at his younger brothers actions.

"depends, why the rush little haitani? you just got here." some punk named madarame shion, who was one of tenjikus heavenly kings smirked at the unimpressed rindou. he surely had a cocky personality just by his looks, the glasses guy rindou already making plans in his head of ways to murder him sometime.

"none of your damn business." he rudely spat, crossing his arms and looking away as he didnt want to waste his energy on some cocky prick that had rooster hair.

"oh just someone we look forward to at home~" ran smiled as the others tilt their head in confusion.

"wonder how that feels." izana mumbled yet it was caught by ran who was the only one who heard as the platinum blond teen shook his head, trying to brush of those thoughts as he spoke once again.

"since everyone is here, why dont we start the meeting?" izana declared with his usual smile.

-

"this should do it." naomi mumbled to herself, getting ready by herself as she only wore a sweater with her skirt, her usual to go look as she also wore a coat and the leg warmers rindou had bought for her.

it was a quiet atmosphere ever since the two men left yesterday, she was like a child waiting for her parents to come home yet she understood their goals and circumstances. and was still beyond thankful that ran shockingly agreed to her going out by herself since her friend was available these days.