sixty six

-

I love you

words never became so meaningful when you said it for the first and last time.

for all my life i thought you hated me.

but it made me love you even more.

even though you were a walking headache that likes to insult me.

i still managed to like you back, i mean, what was not to like about you? haitani rindou?

is it your squishy cheeks? your soft hair? you droopy eyes? your sense of fashion? your smooth way of words? your mesmerizing tattoos? and nevermind about the way you pose like youre gonna bark at people.

nevetheless, i still like you, rindou, my silly little hot headed jellyfish.

it was fun while it lasted.

isnt the afterlife supposed to be with dead people or angels?

why....

wait....

HER eyes slowly fluttered open as if it hasnt been into use for awhile as a plain white wall was all she could see, gathering up enough energy her sight fixated on her surroundings now concluding she was fucking alive and in a hospital room... alone.

the four walled place was fully air conditioned and themed with just plain white like as expected, not a single person was in sight other than the large amount of gifts and flowers on the bed side table making her suprisingly soft lips creep up to a smile, noticing a big pink teddy bear with some balloons attached to it as it was from non other than sanzu, some from kakucho and other people she knew like junko.

a needle was placed on her arm as she carefully pricked it out, she didnt know why she was suddenly rushing but waking up from God knows how many days alone in a claustrophobic room was enough to already suffocate her. still on her hospital gown, she stretched gently, also noticing a small snowflake drawn on the side of her ring finger sparking her curiosity.

but she didnt mind anymore, already thought of leaving as she expected to see him. his face that she misses or even his curse words that she always found funny. it was somehow saddening how he didnt even bother staying but her sudden awakening was a shock herself, it seemed like everything was on her side especially when given a good amount of energy.

"im so damn slow." she mumbled, wearing some comfy sandals before exiting the room quietly, not even having enough stamina to fasten her pace as she was till weak, a good advantage of the night as only nurses roamed around but thinking that them finding her would slow her down so she hid most of herself on the empty hallways.

"i feel bad for the tall dude outside, isnt he cold from the snow?" her heart started racing when a nurse spoke, naomi hid at the wall a little far from their station as she was forced to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"dont you notice he's been like that for over a month now? poor guy always waits outside as if he didnt want to see the patient." another then spoke.