seventy [ alt end ]

-

RINDOU's veiny hand held the thin developed film that sat on his palm, eyes glued onto it like it diffused some type of spell, well it infact did as a single picture brought back irreplaceable memories that remained inside his mind, sometimes suddenly remembering those good times that regret didnt seem to follow as no matter what happened it was still that special to him as always.

"whats the best man still doing outside?" a familiar voice of a male spoke from behind, now meeting a posh dressed ran wearing an all black tuxedo. his black and white hair gelled back whilst his hands dug inside his pockets, a habit the two brothers shared.

"nothing, just thinking about shit. what about you?" rindou immediately clutched the picture away, hiding it inside his own pockets while also feeling a small chain, its very material was so close to home when his slender fingers felt its soft and rubbery structure beneath his grasp.

"nami-chan is about to come, dont wanna miss her entrance dont we?~" rans lips crept up to a smile at the thought of the girl once more, a big day happening yet filled with mixed bittersweet happiness around the people involved.

it hit his younger brother like a mental arrow remembering exactly what today is that trying to forget everything by clearing his thoughts made it worst, clutching on the soft keychain as he displayed a fake smile yet managed to be proud anyway of how far theyve become. a choice he chose to make seeing how much his older brother wanted it to happen and for the sake of his happiness made rindou do what he had to do,

and that was to let go.

"as my brother, youre still the last person i wanna kill. but if you fuck this up then youre gonna be the first." rindou's words made ran smile,leaning on the balcony as the groom was on the door frame,nothing in fact really changed other than the decision being chosen.

haitani ran knew his brothers pain, he felt the overflowing sadness behind the fake smile throughout the day of his hospital discharge as he didnt know how to put everything in words to somehow comfort him in his own way. a slap of guilt builded up inside him, sympathy for the quiet struggle his younger brother had to go through because of his decisions yet it was the only way to finally end the ongoing fights and to finally settle for an easy end.

"typical rindou~ you know you can trust me." a lazy smile was painted on rans face making rindou scoff as his own answer, already knowing and accepting everything in silence for it is his own battle to face.

"i know, you should get going now. i'll catch up in a minute." rindou raised his hand, motioning his brother to leave as he did so himself, it was harder than words could ever be yet finding himself adding on to what he started, making his older brother stop to his tracks.

"be happy together, brother." the moment ran turned around a sad smile was formed in rindou's face, a complete opposite of what he said as it came out as forced because of his facial expression that ran was already used to.

"will do~ now get your ass inside!" the older let out a chuckle, now walking away from rindou as he faced his back on his own brother to let him have a moment before getting ready to the next scenario about to happen.

"i believe you, rindou."

"why dont i squeeze your cheeks instead!"